Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually make payments before they change day..in about 6 hours GMT+2

Oh ok Duckload i have sended pm to you with account..

Hope we get paid :D Keep goingggg

We changed the minimum to 20$ because of the fees and the PayPal payment should be done in the next hour.

Following user are marked for moneybookers

UserID: 327xx
UserID: 1246xx
UserID: 1451xx
UserID: 1576xx
UserID: 1579xx
UserID: 1601xx

If you have more then 50$ and want to be added into this list just write me a pm with your User ID, people with less then 50$ just be patient till we can pay with the automatically script.

Hi duckload, let me repeat my question,
I was a free user but when I see a restriction on FTP uploads, I bought a premium account assuming there will be no restriction with ftp uploads.

Is premium restricted also in using FTP uploads? I already send a ticket, they replied I should have not been restricted in uploading via FTP and will investigate further and that was around a week ago.

Can you enlightment me in this matter?
Duckload user is same as my Wjunction user

We changed the minimum to 20$ because of the fees and the PayPal payment should be done in the next hour.

Following user are marked for moneybookers

UserID: 327xx
UserID: 1246xx
UserID: 1451xx
UserID: 1576xx
UserID: 1579xx
UserID: 1601xx

If you have more then 50$ and want to be added into this list just write me a pm with your User ID, people with less then 50$ just be patient till we can pay with the automatically script.
Well okay, today it's late a bit, where is the payment? Hope so you guys had great Holidays!

Ok, the PayPal payments are done. Moneybookers will be done asap in the next hours.

I would really appreciate it if you put here a proof screenshot of the payment in PAYPAL AND MONEYBOOKERS. You really help us with it. Thanks for work.

You shall wait mate.they do not pay instantly..it will take some hour to show at your account or some hour to be send..

You show they send 10k$ almost every week..

EDIT:I shall add proof..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back