Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
001.jpg

002.jpg

Download big file with small money !!! 215 = 1.52$ !!!

My rank too low ,can you update to me free premium ?
My ID: 158065
Thank !

i think i'll choose Filehook & Freakshare for better earning
My Duckload Stats

Uploads today: 0
Premium status: Free Rated downloads today: 3
Uploader status: Bronze Files overall: 315 (44 GB)
Last upload: 15.12.2010 - 09:29
Last download: 26.12.2010 - 07:31
Downloads overall: 196
Earnings today: $0,018
Last payment: Earnings yesterday: $0,0
Top referee: - Current balance: $1,18
Last login 26.12.2010 - 07:49

I hate entering those crappy unreadable captchas every time i want to delete a file.
Why not enter a captcha ONCE every session? If you enter a wrong captcha you need to reload the whole page? What's up with that?

If you make it that annoying to delete files nobody will do it and your servers will fill up with files nobody is ever going to download. An easy solution to a big problem: remove the captchas in the file manager. They serve no obvious purpose other than annoying the uploader.

Secondly. Those file stats diagrams are a good idea but if you don't name any axis in your diagrams those nice looking stats are useless.

Apart from all the criticism I have to say you're currently the best file host for uploaders and downloaders. I hope you won't restrict or cut down speed and max file size when launching your new website.

Me too..i believe in Duckload that they will pay tomorrow and they will enable MB soon so there will be no problem.

As for stats i believe rank system updates every 2 weeks..i need 6 more points for next rank..i hope it won't drop fast after i gain it..

Do you get points for someone viewing your video files uploaded?
Yes you get the same points stated in Rewards Scheme..
I just not sure what is paid for the following scenario;

If I upload a video over 800 mb, and convert it to mp4 format using duckload's feature the size may decrease to below 800 mb.
so in this case what price is paid..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back