Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi duck,

duckload not good as it was initially....

duck never come online these days...

files r getting deleted automatically...

poor download speed for free users,not able to remote upload,normal upload hangs in the middle...

too many flaws...

but ur answer is simply we r making new design... soon everything came back normal...

this answer u replied some 6 months back...still u r designing or wat...???

very disappointed with duck...

hi duck,

duckload not good as it was initially....

duck never come online these days...

files r getting deleted automatically...

poor download speed for free users,not able to remote upload,normal upload hangs in the middle...

too many flaws...

but ur answer is simply we r making new design... soon everything came back normal...

this answer u replied some 6 months back...still u r designing or wat...???

very disappointed with duck...

We create a new design and revised the whole duckload script, a new premium shop, the rankingsystem will get removed so we need a new counting plan and so on, it just take time to revised a full, we working on all the wishes which the users wrote here but it's impossible to do that in one week...

hi duck,

how can i use my earnings to buy or extend a premium a/c...there is no option available right now...

each and every filehost had this option to buy premium a/c using their earnings...but duckload doesn't had...

very unhappy...kindly add it in ur new design...:)

We create a new design and revised the whole duckload script, a new premium shop, the rankingsystem will get removed so we need a new counting plan and so on, it just take time to revised a full, we working on all the wishes which the users wrote here but it's impossible to do that in one week...
And that's why I asked you, WHEN will it finished? One month, two?? You still didn't answer me, mr. Duck!

ya, WHEN will it finished?
My files will remain forever in my account?MY files will never be deleted in the new version?
Please let us about news.

Why you did not pay me Mister duckload, till now and why you do not pay manually if automatic payment has some problems Since 3 \ 5 so far, 28 \ 5 i did not get paid

maybe he's annoyed by the endless questions about payout :)
or because it's Sunday?

duckload still works fine and is one of the best hoster i've ever worked with.

@GVALFER, i can fully understand you. once i had the same problem that files were deleted after 30 days of inaktivity. But i talked with Mr. Duckload and we worked sth out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back