Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmed, everyone get his money. We needed to exclude some persons from the payout because alertpay only allowed to charge a limited value from the creditcard, so we couldnt process all payments. Its nothing about you, we just decided to exclude 4 random people from the payment, they will get payed at the next wave. So dont worry.

Ahmed, everyone get his money. We needed to exclude some persons from the payout because alertpay only allowed to charge a limited value from the creditcard, so we couldnt process all payments. Its nothing about you, we just decided to exclude 4 random people from the payment, they will get payed at the next wave. So dont worry.

is that mean u will pay twice at the next time ??
or u will fix the problem during this week ?

this is the cap.. according to this payment has been made to my alertpay... but i didn't recived it yet.. is there any issue with alertpay which is faced by duckload.. the reason i m contacting here is that duckload is not replying me from support... atleast tell me the reason of delay occur..

2nuoj6o.jpg

waiting for the answer..

this is the cap.. according to this payment has been made to my alertpay... but i didn't recived it yet.. is there any issue with alertpay which is faced by duckload.. the reason i m contacting here is that duckload is not replying me from support... atleast tell me the reason of delay occur..

2nuoj6o.jpg

waiting for the answer..

read this

everyone get his money. We needed to exclude some persons from the payout because alertpay only allowed to charge a limited value from the creditcard, so we couldnt process all payments. Its nothing about you, we just decided to exclude 4 random people from the payment, they will get payed at the next wave. So dont worry.

me to didnot received payment so just wait

ok then waiting.....

read this

everyone get his money. We needed to exclude some persons from the payout because alertpay only allowed to charge a limited value from the creditcard, so we couldnt process all payments. Its nothing about you, we just decided to exclude 4 random people from the payment, they will get payed at the next wave. So dont worry.

me to didnot received payment so just wait

This FileHost look's pretty nice, few days ago i've started working with DuckLoad, soon i'll reach minium payout: 20$.. And i'm thinking, when will be next payment? I'll feel happy to know that thing. 8-)

@DUCKLOAD:

Before I had +100 files on my premium account, now only have 10 files, because you remove the files every day.
If this continues at the end of this week I'll just stick with 0 files.
Tell me, how can I trust your host? I'm not going to rely more on its host, because you remove the files without saying anything.
What is the advantage of account Premium? Can save my files for an unlimited time? You should remove this advantage because it is a lie.
Duckload is not a host where I'm going to trust more. I am very disappointed.
If you're a man, answer me this question, because I've noticed that you do not respond to tickets.

@DUCKLOAD:

Before I had +100 files on my premium account, now only have 10 files, because you remove the files every day.
If this continues at the end of this week I'll just stick with 0 files.
Tell me, how can I trust your host? I'm not going to rely more on its host, because you remove the files without saying anything.
What is the advantage of account Premium? Can save my files for an unlimited time? You should remove this advantage because it is a lie.
Duckload is not a host where I'm going to trust more. I am very disappointed.
If you're a man, answer me this question, because I've noticed that you do not respond to tickets.

We answered that question few times, currently we work out some plans for backup space.

@Duckload
Why is FAQ not working? I'm trying to access it few months already, and it's NOT WORKING. I need tips about making my rank higher as I have only 1.02 points right now!
"Earn money with webpage" is in German! How am I supposed to read that?
Forum is "coming soon" for a long, looong time! We NEED a forum to help each other or give tips. If you don't have enough knowledge about forums, I can help you, just PM me.
The Support page shows this:
"1. Convenient, 2. Very simple, 3. Extremely fast - For general queries, please search the FAQs section first. />- If you cannot find the answer to your query, please create a support ticket."
Note that you should delete this "/>-" - I guess it's a bug when coding in HTML
Whole T&Cs page is in german! There are many, MANY people who don't understand german.
Imprint is in german too.
DMCA / Report abuse is in german.

Sorry, I'm a little bit pissed off because this IS a great site, no other site offers so high earning rate per download. However, because of these bugs it looks very unprofessional and I'm worried about my files and earnings.

EDIT: I forgot one thing. Upload is VEEERY unstable! Sometimes I have to try to upload a file 5-6 times!! I get some error very often! Please fix it!

@Duckload
Why is FAQ not working? I'm trying to access it few months already, and it's NOT WORKING. I need tips about making my rank higher as I have only 1.02 points right now!
"Earn money with webpage" is in German! How am I supposed to read that?
Forum is "coming soon" for a long, looong time! We NEED a forum to help each other or give tips. If you don't have enough knowledge about forums, I can help you, just PM me.
The Support page shows this:
"1. Convenient, 2. Very simple, 3. Extremely fast - For general queries, please search the FAQs section first. />- If you cannot find the answer to your query, please create a support ticket."
Note that you should delete this "/>-" - I guess it's a bug when coding in HTML
Whole T&Cs page is in german! There are many, MANY people who don't understand german.
Imprint is in german too.
DMCA / Report abuse is in german.

Sorry, I'm a little bit pissed off because this IS a great site, no other site offers so high earning rate per download. However, because of these bugs it looks very unprofessional and I'm worried about my files and earnings.

EDIT: I forgot one thing. Upload is VEEERY unstable! Sometimes I have to try to upload a file 5-6 times!! I get some error very often! Please fix it!

Currently we work on a complete new design, also with the new design we'll fix the translation bug's. The forum will be program by our dev so it take a while.

This FileHost look's pretty nice, few days ago i've started working with DuckLoad, soon i'll reach minium payout: 20$.. And i'm thinking, when will be next payment? I'll feel happy to know that thing. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back