Dedicated [Dual core]Dedicated server per $39

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to deal with the phone number field??

I'm living in france and can't get the order to the end

it say invalid phone number

Finally got my server, speeds great, support is awesome, panel is a bit slow with installing and all but other than that I had no problems

I cant comment since I only use it for sborg and it doesnt show when it uploads, download I just calculated from when I press submit to when it refreshed the page with the download as done, I would assume based on the time it took to upload to FS, HF, FSC and DL around 5-6mb/sec between them, I did a separate one on MU and with my calc its around 1mb/sec which is average, I get 1-2mb/sec even on my 1gbit servers but comparatively I get about half the speed upload wise compared to my 1gbit servers but if I had this server on 1gbit shared it would be like 10 times the price so its worth it

The main advantage is having the processor and ram dedicated, I noticed a big difference when the sborg script does raring and unraring, its a bit faster than my 1gbit VPS that costs me 32GBP/mo

Europe, us was available faster, at least the site says it was but all the stuff I do is between uk, France, Germany and nl so European was a good choice, except with MU

Im considering getting a couple of them instead of a 1gbit server. Perfect for scalling as you can just add an extra server to the cluster (persuming your script is setup for that).

Is it 100mbit full duplex? as in 100/100

I wouldn't mind reselling mine since I have to downscale my hosting, I already cut 2 vps and a RL, pm me if you want it and I can give you more details
Or go with a us server, setup should be fast

Bandwidth is not unmetered as they claim, it is in fact limited 2tb per month, use in excess of that and they threaten you with server cancellation.

Really?
I only used ~100gb so far because I haven't been at home but damn, I would have used close to 10th no problem this month.......I guess I will just do it and see, if they do I guess is I'll just cancel...that sucks if they end up doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back