Dedicated [Dual core]Dedicated server per $39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who used them for streaming a while ago, had 20 servers with them using in excess of 20TB/month. He got told 10 days in, waste of an investment.

CONFIRMED
http://webhosting.bigresource.com/Server4you-de-Any-reviews--mPsCUjra.html
Well, after 2 months of service with them, they are telling us that we must limit our datatransfer to 75GB/day or 2TB/month. You might think that this is already a lot but this is standard for most dedicated servers and this suddenly makes them pretty expensive (even for North-American standards). Note that European bandwidth is known to be significantly cheaper than North-American bandwidth.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1012&t=43163&start=30
If you have 2TB/month, that's 66GB/day, 2.75GB/hour, 46MB/minute, 766KB/second.

Was finally able to order one of these,took nearly a week to do so,but any way ordered the eu server was told it will take too weeks to come so took the usa instead which took about 20 mins to deliever and now just waiting for the os to install which is prob gonna take a while.But over all good support so happy enough and plus was only 40 dollars for a dedi.

My older brother asked them server, and repented big time for it !!!!!
He invited eco server largex4 with many problems! Could not install an operating system properly! Their support in the face!
Instead of receiving two HDD 2X320 He received one of the 500GB HDD
Working on it! They work on people! They are big cheaters!
Do not mess with them!
wtf!!!!! stupid company!!!!

I would never give anyone my credit card details when paying via paypal, that is the point so you don't have to give out your personal details, if anything scan the CC front, and mark out the last # digits to protect yourself if that isn't good enough tell them to go screw themselves.. But I don't see how they could be giving away 30TB bandwidth for under 40 euros the bandwidth alone costs that not including the server, and power..

OH I just seen the TB limit, I would know that as I know exactly what bandwidth prices cost even if you are buying THOUSANDS OF TB'S..

let me make my first post. After long time migrations from provider to provider and looking for good hoster, I can just say you: Do not try to deal with S4Y.

Why?

2 Months ago, I have ordered a PLUSpower, paid and send a copy of passport, Credit card and ID Card, but they refused my payment. I have requested a refund, but until now, I didn't get my money back. I have send a copy of mails to my cousin in Germany, and now he is on court with them. This isn't to much money, but I want to remove fucking shitters from this bussiness. Now i'm proud customer of KnownSrv.com and everything is fine now. No downtime, fast speed on 100mb ports...

Thanks for reading this.

let me make my first post. After long time migrations from provider to provider and looking for good hoster, I can just say you: Do not try to deal with S4Y.

Why?

2 Months ago, I have ordered a PLUSpower, paid and send a copy of passport, Credit card and ID Card, but they refused my payment. I have requested a refund, but until now, I didn't get my money back. I have send a copy of mails to my cousin in Germany, and now he is on court with them. This isn't to much money, but I want to remove fucking shitters from this bussiness. Now i'm proud customer of KnownSrv.com and everything is fine now. No downtime, fast speed on 100mb ports...

Thanks for reading this.
When i ordered a server off them i didnt get asked for anything like that.Just paid the 40 and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back