Dedicated [Dual core]Dedicated server per $39

Status
Not open for further replies.
My server took 10 days to arrive.
The servers are completely exhausted and they are waiting for commissioning of new servers.
The number of requests is too large, thus they are struggling to get to all requests. But you do not despair, he comes with complete certainty. :)

I dislike the idea of them taking personal informations including my CC, I already am a verified member of paypal and do not want to reveal my personal info to some other company that I do not know of, look at screenshot number 2.
At first, they deduct my paypal balance of USD 2 for authorization thingy (still pending but I wonder how to cancel it), then they send me emails about setup delay like this one:

[slide]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/11/24/1604922//weird0.JPG[/slide]

I replied, yes I will wait for it, then they asked me about my phone number to contact and then finally ask me about my credit card details (while I was opting paypals for payment):

[slide]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/11/24/1604922//weird1.JPG[/slide]

Now, I dont really mind giving it to paypal for verification purposes because I have to, but a company like serve4you? why would I give them my credit card details?

Please be cautious with this company....

I havent been asked for credit card yet, but I will report back if I am asked for it
That does sound sketch, not even ovh asks for that, even tho they ask for everything else haha

All companies work differently, virtually all companies, require paypal with the a credit card associated . In my case, when I bought my server, I paid by credit card only after I changed to paypal.
If you ask me
"This company is reliable?" I say yes, very professional.
"Your server is taking too long to be configured?" Do not worry, it comes with certainty. The number of requests is too large, they are struggling to meet all the requests, the datacenter can not provide many hardware at the same time

I bought my server, it took 10 days to be setup.
Cheap servers with this hardware, exist? if there is, tell me I'll buy it now.

I have no connection to server4you, am a customer just like many others.
Now I love server4you

All companies work differently, virtually all companies, require paypal with the a credit card associated . In my case, when I bought my server, I paid by credit card only after I changed to paypal.
If you ask me
"This company is reliable?" I say yes, very professional.
"Your server is taking too long to be configured?" Do not worry, it comes with certainty. The number of requests is too large, they are struggling to meet all the requests, the datacenter can not provide many hardware at the same time

I bought my server, it took 10 days to be setup.
Cheap servers with this hardware, exist? if there is, tell me I'll buy it now.

I have no connection to server4you, am a customer just like many others.
Now I love server4you

none of other companies ever asked for my CC details, since I already associated my CC with paypal,

paypal is an escrow service, what is the use of it if the merchant is still asking about the customers' CC details?

I admit it is a good deal, I signed up for one, but, CC details? and if you read the emails correctly, it asks for last 4 digits, at the front and the back, dont you know that last 4 digits in the back consist of our verification number? the numbers that actually verify our transactions?

now, that a really good deal indeed

the reason most of the people using paypal, that they don't want to give out their credit card information. It really is a stupid thing, thanks for writing this down, now i certainly won't buy server from them.

@morsi,
I was applying using paypal mate, and my account was deducted in pending for 2 USD, but they still ask for CC details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back