HDD - 2x 320 GB SATA II
OS - openSUSE, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS
Included - Plesk 9.x – 10 Domains
traffic - Unlimited
Connection - 100mb / 100mb USA or EUR

Setup : $0

Price: $39 / 29€

More: http://www.server4you.com

If you need help installing a romote desktop on your server, please contact me!

80 comments
Yea I need to know the cap and if torrents are allowed too....especially since I ordered one already lol...Will post a review when I get it and use it

1. How may I understand the traffic flatrate. Can I really use unlimited traffic?
    Yes, with your Dedicated Server you can use an unlimited amount of traffic without further cost. Please note, however, that we can guarantee no connection bandwidth and reserve the right to limit the bandwidth in singular cases.

DCs in Usa And France.

Do you know if they cap to 10Mbs after X TB/s?

100mb forever

torrenting allowed?

I don't know. But a desdicated is a dedicated. No problem.

I'd like to know the cap after X TB/s as well as where in the US? East coast, West coast?

I don't know.

Yea I need to know the cap and if torrents are allowed too....especially since I ordered one already lol...Will post a review when I get it and use it
No problem... if you need help to install desktop and romote access contact to me.

The servers is very goog. I have 1, and I'm very happy

DCs in Usa And France.

USA and Germany

You know what I just realized, I ordered a server and I didnt choose any OS.....Im assuming its all linux but it was weird that you only get a choice of DC and not OS

You choose at the beginning between 3 options:
ubuntu, centOS, Debian

I do not need windows ... install ubuntu, if you need help install a desktop and a remote access, contact me
yes, u can reinstall ur OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back