Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

358 comments
they certainly pay better than netu.ac xd , they don't pay directly but through 3dparty , so I understand them and I understand every delay

WOW no way, u find ip from NETU and DOOD WOW

he uses several providers, the one he uses the most is Ukrainian AS6849 like this one s1[1-12].netu.ac, s13.netu.ac is Fdcservers [NL] he uses a large number of providers, so I would advise you not to pretend to be smart cuz u only look like clown..

Are u a Big Haxxor?
they certainly pay better than netu.ac xd , they don't pay directly but through 3dparty , so I understand them and I understand every delay

Keep advocating for Doodstream and making it popular; soon everything will come to light. I hope that people who believe in people like you don't end up losing their archives on Doodstream ;)

I think this is a fake news

What this
I think you're new in this business.
It is not fake news, I advise you to change your server immediately.
Many names way bigger than dood have closed down abruptly in the past(onlystream, gounlimited, streamsb etc), at least dood fought for a while.

Keep advocating for Doodstream and making it popular; soon everything will come to light. I hope that people who believe in people like you don't end up losing their archives on Doodstream ;)
no one give a f about doodstream, i dont use doodstream little kid, i use netu, and use netu for years and years.. u talk shit like u are smart🤡🤡🤡🤡
I hope you will never again comment on things you have no knowledge about.
u have big knowledge.. you already proved it stupid haxxor
Post automatically merged:

this is about filemoon, are u blind?

Last edited:
no one give a f about doodstream, i dont use doodstream little kid, i use netu, and use netu for years and years.. u talk shit like u are smart🤡🤡🤡🤡

u have big knowledge.. you already proved it stupid haxxor
Post automatically merged:

this is about filemoon, are u blind?
Does netu pay you?
They haven't paid me since march so I deleted all their embeds

filemoon is good, nice quality, UI, no bugs when u try play video.. I haven't received a dmca for a long time, I hope it stays all time like that xD
I had tested them long time ago. How are the rates for Indian traffic & how much do shave ?
Shaving level.
I am tired with vidgaurd (extreme shaving) and lulustream (shaving level mid to high).

thx how about shaving ?
How much offset are the real views of your site stats and their dashboard video views ?
the views are absolutely real, I used netu, which supposedly pays $10 per 10k views, but he made a way with statistic and then it varies, steals views and the other like that, which is why I switched to filemoon, I felt the difference. U need to try to see, i cant tell u exatcly and proof..

Back