Doodstream unofficial discussion thread

789 comments
I think you all panic a bit too much. If you don't get paid in 1 or 2 days you think you won't get paid, but in reality dood has always paid from the beginning of existence. There are other hosts who pay even after a few weeks, so be patient.
im always patient when it came to payments but this time it was different my payment is marked paid 10 hours ago but still didn't get it on my USDT account, it has never happend like this before, lets hope that everything will be okay

I think you all panic a bit too much. If you don't get paid in 1 or 2 days you think you won't get paid, but in reality dood has always paid from the beginning of existence. There are other hosts who pay even after a few weeks, so be patient.
Not being panic, I posted to see if others experiencing the same thing.

did you receive yours?
im always patient when it came to payments but this time it was different my payment is marked paid 10 hours ago but still didn't get it on my USDT account, it has never happend like this before, lets hope that everything will be okay
Post automatically merged:

Service Unavailable​

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Last edited:
"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

time to move on?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i hope they open the "search" again

I guess only new request payments are the only ones getting paid and the rest who experience the
"marked paid but not received"
still not getting paid. I have contacted them a couple of times already but still no response from them.

Back