Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ darkra : Pm sent with account information & one question all download & upload plugin works fine with France server?

Only download from Hotfile not working because all OVH IP´s are banned by Hotfile.
PM received, I will begin with your change and you will receive an Email with new details.
Regards

Done, check your email.

PD: is a new Rapidleech installation, if you have any important file in your previous RL, tell me now to transfer before delete account.

Regards

New email received thank for that &

Pls transfer all my files bcoz i can't leech them now they are deleted in all filehost thank you.

Edit Just checking speed from filesonic via download it awesome thanks again for give me that bro.

I love it :)

& your Amazing RL :)

eff65a.jpg

When i extract files its appear like that pls tell me what i can i do pls let me know

Thank you.
ou.
o for this?

Last edited:
@XdaniXw:

The error FILE_EXISTS is because the file you are trying to unrar, already exists in your Rapidleech, if you do not see the file, change to mode "Show­ Everything" and delete or rename the duplicate file.

The UNKNOW ERROR in this case, I think that is because the filename has special characters ( ' ) or the file is corrupt.

Regards

PD: for future issues please open a support ticket.
PD2: use slide tags to put images.

Thanks

Last edited:
New - Uploadstation download for premium added in all slots!

Test speed from France server:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/dgP5D.png[/SLIDE]

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back