Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
@asiongaso: premium account is working, please try with another web browser or open a support ticket to check your account.
Regards

Ok. I'll check your account, please wait.

EDIT: The configuration of the addon is correct. You have been able to use this addon before?. Can tell me the file name?

i would love to buy a plan from you but I need FTP access so that I can upload my special upload plugins. I don't need any premium account because I don't use those services my sites are mainly video uploading sites and I got some custom plugins for the site I use.

Let me know and I will order one plan from you. :)

@extramina: Unfortunately we cannot provide any method of access to files (without provide premium accounts), to prevent public rapidleech.
This does not mean that you cannot use your own plugins, always you can open a support ticket and send your own plugins to add, although they are 10, 20 or more, we will always add them.
Regards

Hey mate, there's a problem when uploading to Fileserve. It always gives me the "error in retrieving link" so I can't use the autoupload properly.

And one more thing, when I upload a file to fileserve it does not only upload one copy of the file but it upload 3 or more files because of the "error in retrieving link". Please look at these matter, I encountered this problem only now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back