Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
same problem here but i think that is a fileserve problem because in my other rapidleech (in another company) also i get the same error

Just used Hotfile download. Worked perfect.

The problem of FileServe is with Fileserve because most of the time is works.
If it happens, just look in your file manager for the link.

hello donkie ! i got problem, when i make upload in my filehosting it say's error file not found but the file was there in my files in rl here it is the screen shot .

27010f9bfdonkieerror.jpg

Can I pay you via AlertPay? PayPal doesn't support my country :(

No, sorry.
What country do you live? maybe you can pay with CuentaDigital. Check here

server upgrading will take what more long??? i can't access in my rl

Network maintenance is today at 11:00 p.m GTM -7:00

hello donkie ! i got problem, when i make upload in my filehosting it say's error file not found but the file was there in my files in rl here it is the screen shot .

Hello,
Please open a support ticket to check your RL.
Thanks

Fileserve upload and hotfile download is working?

USA server is available?

Can you please post some screenshot's of fileserve upload? (i know that you don't provid demo and no money back)

Thank you

@Web-Man:

Yes, USA server is available. Download from HF working and also upload to FS.
Watch videos in main thread to see speeds.
Regards

This RL is simply the best I've ever had. I used it now for 4-5 days and the server was never down. When I needed it it was there.

Imagine getting 11 premium accounts for 10.99 ... (A RPnet subscription is already 7.99 per month and NO fileserve).

The upload speeds are very good (best are fileserve and filesonic). Especially Filesonic upload is awesome ... 400Mb in 10 or less seconds at times.

Then the bonus scripts you get: Movie Thumbnailer, MD5 Change, PC uploader, Accounts Editor and Audio/Video Info. They all work fine.

The only thing you might miss is Cpanel and FTP. But if you want to add a plugin, just open a ticket and it's done within 2 hours or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back