Other DonkieHost.com - Rapidleech, Jdownloader, 1 Gbps Port Unmetered, from $11/month (USA,

Status
Not open for further replies.
37c27e.png

Ok xTreme, no problem. Open a ticket because i don't know your client account.
I will update for new installations.
Regards

not sure, but previously i was getting good speeds but from past 1 week i get max of like 2MBPS download from FS, even downloads from FS, HF etc became very slow, many times lasts ~ 500 kbps. :(

"Your IP is not allowed to use premium accounts provided by DonkieHost.com."

Can't open right now. No. 625

EDIT: Don't know how, but adter interrupting few of my downloads it resumed itself again!

Last edited:
darkra has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Please delete some of ur msgs m8. I will ask if u provide custom plan as I only need 3GB Space.

Thanks.

@vorazeal: I will check

@Hime: That's because you don't have free disk space and our Rapidleech requires at least 1 MB free to check if server IP are allowed to use our premium accounts. We need delete a file, please tell me which file i can delete.

@Pay4Reg: custom plans are only if you need more than 50GB.

Regards

Last edited:
dear darka i m getting tooooo slow download speeds from Duckload 700mb taking me 44min`s i tried in all browsers ( as my browsers are working correctly ) Please fix it

Thanks

I think Duckload is situated in the EU, so how can you expect high speeds from a server in the US?

Furthermore, it's more likely that Duckload's servers are slow or that it's peak time.

IP address: 80.255.2.18
Host name: duckload.com
Alias:
duckload.com
80.255.2.18 is from Germany(DE) in region Western Europe

Since when is Germany in the US?

donkie3.jpg

Andi it's known Filesonic's servers are not the fastest .. but to be honest is 1.6MB slow?

donkie4.jpg

Also from Fileserve ..... a little under the max of 3MBs ....

You people should understand that file hosts have fast and slow servers. Sometimes one download is kinda slow while the next one is fast.

What do you expect the host to do? Clean the pipes? And chandu4money, stop complaining about EU hosts or get a server in Germany, France or The Netherlands.

ec778e.jpg

Hosted in US server :(

donkie4.jpg

Also from Fileserve ..... a little under the max of 3MBs ....

You people should understand that file hosts have fast and slow servers. Sometimes one download is kinda slow while the next one is fast.

What do you expect the host to do? Clean the pipes? And chandu4money, stop complaining about EU hosts or get a server in Germany, France or The Netherlands.
try to download 700mb or higher files lol and i didnt asked u:P

Download from duckload is slow now, I have tested in all our server.
But you must take in mind that are located in Europe and in the hours of high traffic are obtained lower speeds. Try in the night and see that the speeds are better.
If you only upload and download from duckload, you will get better speeds from Europe. For Tuesday maybe we have availables slots in Netherlands.

We can not provide any access method to files, if you need upload file to your RL, use PC Uploader.
Regards

try to download 700mb or higher files lol and i didnt asked u

donkie5.jpg

700MB .. same results ... what's your point?

And remember, chandu, this is not your school class. At WJ you're allowed to answer even without being asked a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back