Does Anyone upload for a living

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bxflow Do you know why we (bad guy) still exist in wj forum?

:D

HUh? okay ?

Because anyone who doesn't violate the rules is here. Don't see anywhere on WJ that says no uploaders allowed. In fact WJ was basically a warez/uploader site until new management took over.

If i can earn $10 a month just to pay for Fileserve I'd be a very happy man but sadly I've no idea what to do.

Congrats on people who earn alot :sun:

That's not exactly right answer. The right answer is the Hero need the bad guy. If there are no bad guy, how can they pretend to be a hero? Who will buy their VPS, RDP, web hosting, host image with their host, post download link on their noble forum etc.? If there are no bad guy like us, How can they get money from their fxxxing real job (as VPS RDP Hosting etc seller)

:)

That's not exactly right answer. The right answer is the Hero need the bad guy. If there are no bad guy, how can they pretend to be a hero? Who will buy their VPS, RDP, web hosting, host image with their host, post download link on their noble forum etc.? If there are no bad guy like us, How can they get money from their fxxxing real job (as VPS RDP Hosting etc seller)

:)

Hmmmm By aiming for legal users duh.. The same way they advertise here they can advertise somewhere else such as DP to get legit users. Just saying bad guy. Obviously you are very proud of what you do, so if you like it,enjoy then keep doing it and stop trying so hard like im trying to kill u.

I am an everyday internets user. I upload for a living with a crappy 256kps connection. I make $350/day uploading pictures of kitties all over the interwebs. I actually make money doing it so people jelly. Out of the hundreds of thousands uploaders uploading daily I make a shit ton monthly compared to them. I am the 1% making monies.

Yfrh3.png

I am an everyday internets user. I upload for a living with a crappy 256kps connection. I make $350/day uploading pictures of kitties all over the interwebs. I actually make money doing it so people jelly. Out of the hundreds of thousands uploaders uploading daily I make a shit ton monthly compared to them. I am the 1% making monies.

Yfrh3.png

ROFLMAO. I would like to see some examples of your work. I might hire you as an uploader for some site :D :D

We may be the bad guys that upload illegal stuff for living but we are not the lier. It's so funny to see someone said "I upload for good willing" but their website point out that they upload for living.

:D
:))

do it for living when have no full-time job. right now just do it for extra income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back