Does Anyone upload for a living

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I earn very little, and use that money for me,
I have two brothers and a sister (7 years) and I am the greatest.
My mother is the only one that work. My father has lost it because he found out I had a bad disease (ALS).
I would like to earn more, to help my family and do not weigh on them, but I only earn $ 3-9 per day.
I do not have a driver's license, because I have no money to buy it,
And do not tell me to find a real job here. It 'difficult and the government does not help, just think to get rich.
Two years ago I also had a bit of depression because of this situation and I also lost my friends.
I do not like this life, we hope that something will change.:(

Sorry for bad english.

Well since I started the thread I'll tell the truth I do upload for a living. I am making about 600$ a week I got a house and a car from it pretty good in my opinion.

I do SEO job in a Company

But i also do upload for living. I spend my real income to my family but uploading is for investment and saving.
whts bad in it?

I do SEO job in a Company

But i also do upload for living. I spend my real income to my family but uploading is for investment and saving.
whts bad in it?

Ok everyone gets the point, people upload for money,extra money,pay hosting bills,etc,etc but why would you even ask whats wrong with it? hmm hello?

An illegal uploader is equal to an offline drug dealer. I think ? :D

Well if free movies are the internet equivalent to drugs that cause addiction, financial crisis and sometimes death, then yeah, it's totally the same thing.

Well if free movies are the internet equivalent to drugs that cause addiction, financial crisis and sometimes death, then yeah, it's totally the same thing.

If you want to put it that way then go ahead.
at the end of the day both parties are committing something illegal.

Why is it so hard to say YES WHAT WE DO IS WRONG! BUT WE GET MONEY FROM IT SO FUCK IT! Stop being in denial.

@bxflow What you think is not important to me. I upload for money, for living. Yes, I'm bad. That's all.

Bad is bad. There is no need to explain that why I am bad or How bad that I be.

If you have good life - good money - good job, that's good for you. I glad with you. I hope that all the people can have good life as you have. I wish you and all people can have good life forever.

For the people who didn't have good life - good money - good job, do whatever you need to do. Surviving is the first priority for you. When you are good enough, at that time, it's not too late to pretend to be a good man.

:)

add more comment :

"Why is it so hard to say YES WHAT WE DO IS WRONG! BUT WE GET MONEY FROM IT SO FUCK IT! Stop being in denial. "

I've spit it since the beginning of this thread. YES, I AM BAD.

@bxflow What you think is not important to me. I upload for money, for living. Yes, I'm bad. That's all.

Bad is bad. There is no need to explain that why I am bad or How bad that I be.

If you have good life - good money - good job, that's good for you. I glad with you. I hope that all the people can have good life as you have. I wish you and all people can have good life forever.

For the people who didn't have good life - good money - good job, do whatever you need to do. Surviving is the first priority for you. When you are good enough, at that time, it's not too late to pretend to be a good man.

All I was saying is I dont know why uploaders deny that what they do is bad. Thats all. I wasnt saying STOP UPLOADING because is bad, all I wondered is why people who upload always act like they are doing nothing wrong. anyways is your guys life and you guys do w.e you want with it.

If I was an uploader who uploaded for money I would admit,, Yes What I do is bad but is the only way I can make some money... That wasnt so hard. :D =):D

You are a merciful :'(
yes If you do not mind i need some tips to increase my earning
send me a PM with the following:

what stuff are you uploading?
file sharing sites you're using?
Pay per Download or Pay per Sale?
using RDP actually?
using auto-poster software?
multiple mirrors?
how much forums do you have?
average size of your uploads?
do you have your own website/forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer_fawad
every one is Uploading for better living i bet :)

no one is mad to trap in uploading stuff just for Fun

Theres a thread about users who upload for fun :d

they are lying , just to hide that they are normal person's.

All I was saying is I dont know why uploaders deny that what they do is bad. Thats all. I wasnt saying STOP UPLOADING because is bad, all I wondered is why people who upload always act like they are doing nothing wrong. anyways is your guys life and you guys do w.e you want with it.

If I was an uploader who uploaded for money I would admit,, Yes What I do is bad but is the only way I can make some money... That wasnt so hard. :D =):D

I agree with you but I don't wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back