Do you know what the FXP Scene is?

Do you know what the FXP Scene is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FXP did not die Coon... ;)

I know plenty of boards that are fairly active.

Also WS, those sites mainly have auto upload scripts like Coon's. RLSLog might be one of the unique cases where it is not done automatically - therefore, racing.

Well, the scene I was around died like 4 years ago and racing is no big deal now there are private torrent trackers.. before you were like a hero if you raced a dvdrip in 5 mins.. now it's no more fun :p

You know friends how they transfer folders with many rar files in it from FXP ACCESS to another server[what script they use to transfer folder?]

Cause if i get fxp access than how i upload to Rapidshare/Hotfile?

waiting for reply

thanks

It's not a script, download flashfxp open 2 FTP's next to eachother and you can swap files (as long as they're fxp compatible)

I don't think that's possible as rapidshare doesn't have ftp upload as far as I know. I've seen some filehosts which said FXP supported (aka an ftp with FXP (server->server transfers). Can't remember them now though :(. You can just try on other filehosts with FTP see if FXP works there.

Hey goldie,

The proper term is FTP access, not FXP access. As Coon said, it's possible to transfer (FXP) files from your FTP you're getting access to to another server as long as both are FXPable. I know HotFile has FTP upload, not sure if it is FXPable. The best thing you could do is download FlashFXP and try to FXP to your HotFile FTP. (To FXP, just select the files/folders you want to transfer from FTP [A] and drag and drop them to FTP )

GL and please post results here, it would help. :)

FXP did not die Coon... ;)

I know plenty of boards that are fairly active.

Also WS, those sites mainly have auto upload scripts like Coon's. RLSLog might be one of the unique cases where it is not done automatically - therefore, racing.

really? i know some fxp boards atm but there are very bad so tell me more :)

Very active and best FXP boards died 3-4 years ago ...

Now 0days private tracker like sceneacccess are better than last fxp boards ...so :D

If you can contribute, join scene and you have "decent axx "...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back