Do you Partake in smoking weed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
every girl tried weed is a bitch, even your mom.

every boy tried weed is a loser, even your self! big fucken loser in life

23c2cc1564.png

u cant say something is bad until you've tried it

dude i know all about this and everyone thinks he is in control over the world drugs create, and they can stop when ever they want, but they all say, its "me" that don't want to stop coz its good and i like it.

Same shit all the time, losers trying to make things appear more easy? Yeah bitches love you when they know your cool fagot taking drugs.

At least this is the easiest way to get a girl to bed. Tell her care to have some weed tonight, its free 99% she will say yes. When she is under the effect of weed its your chance to jump over her and she will like sex even more under the illusion this shit provides.

Happy life bitches and losers.

dude i know all about this and everyone thinks he is in control over the world drugs create, and they can stop when ever they want, but they all say, its "me" that don't want to stop coz its good and i like it.

Same shit all the time, losers trying to make things appear more easy? Yeah bitches love you when they know your cool fagot taking drugs.

At least this is the easiest way to get a girl to bed. Tell her care to have some weed tonight, its free 99% she will say yes. When she is under the effect of weed its your chance to jump over her and she will like sex even more under the illusion this shit provides.

lmao, you've never head weed. When your baked its not like your drunk, everything so get sick and funny and you have a good time.

lmao, you've never head weed. When your baked its not like your drunk, everything so get sick and funny and you have a good time.

Also,
Sex?:O

if u ever get up to alaska mrpeanut, i definately have a certain strain for you to try ;)
i'm a card holder to and this stuff handles pain beautifullllyyyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back