Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[DL site] - Now4SHARE.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 comments

What websites use tools

Autopost
What websites use tools?
I saw them take all such sites:
softarchive.net; 9down.com; downarchive.com; tinydl.com; dl4all.com and some other download sites
anyone have the source code of this stuff?
 
for wp maybe they using wprobot
for dle maybe they using grabber
for forum maybe they using ..... (i forgot the name)
all kind cms have a leech tools / autopost
 
For Forums i know a tools: That is SharpLeech 2.0RC1 at wjunction.com
But not for Discuz X.
I like now4share.com but I do not know any such tool for creating pages like now4share.com
Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Banned · Joined
55
Messages
3
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom