Website before using wordpress
have switched to using Discuz X
Tell your http://now4share.com website
They use tools for writing to leech all forums
Please, leech tool for forum What is that?
Thank you
Autopost
What websites use tools?
I saw them take all such sites:
softarchive.net; 9down.com; downarchive.com; tinydl.com; dl4all.com and some other download sites
anyone have the source code of this stuff?
for wp maybe they using wprobot
for dle maybe they using grabber
for forum maybe they using ..... (i forgot the name)
all kind cms have a leech tools / autopost
For Forums i know a tools: That is SharpLeech 2.0RC1 at wjunction.com
But not for Discuz X.
I like now4share.com but I do not know any such tool for creating pages like now4share.com
Thanks!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.