Datacloud.to - PPD (up to 50 EUR per 10k TKP) - PPS (75% - first sale / 75% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week we will have a embedded support system for every member of datacloud.to, that mean you can contact our staff easily by sending us on datacloud.to a private message.

stay tuned for more details.

30 Spams on emails pulled from wjunction, with a copy of host that got banned here?

GET THE F... OUT

Edit: 42 now and keeps comming. Stop that immediately.

Last edited:
34jb380.jpg

Please explain yourself here...

We are working on this issue, our newsletter system got a heavily bug we are fixing right now!

Please delete your E-Mails, we apologize for this issue and hope that is it the last time!

30 Spams on emails pulled from wjunction, with a copy of host that got banned here?

GET THE F... OUT

Edit: 42 now and keeps comming. Stop that immediately.

Please calm down, its our fault, our newsletter system got a big bug we are working on it!

Please correct your words as too, because we aren't banned here ...

edit: please mark our mail as spam/junk and then empty your mail-folder, im sorry for this issue!

Last edited:
Please calm down, its our fault, our newsletter system got a big bug we are working on it!

Please correct your words as too, because we aren't banned here ...

1) I never registered on datacloud.to and after i saw what happened with mediacloud.to never even considered it. Even if it was one e-mail, its still a spam, not a newsletter.

2) What i wrote was "a copy of host that got banned here". In case you forgot that, you can refresh your memory here. There is nothing wrong in that statement, therefore no reason to correct it.

I don't think i need to explain you every details of the closed thread! Neither if you don't registered on Datacloud.to, so why you getting this Mail? Do you registered on Mediacloud.to? Because only the Member of Datacloud/mediacloud.to got this mail. Its a big bug we are working right now on it!

I don't think i need to explain you every details of the closed thread!

Actually, you should. I am pretty sure i am not the only uploader that got deterred by the whole thing. If your reason for being around here is to promote your filehost, you should do your best to clear it up.

I was talking with a guy few days ago about your host, and we ruled it out as untrustworthy because that development.

I had to read the whole thread here to gain some kind of confidence in this host. Thats way over unnecessary. What you did, paying out the users damaged by anonstream, even trough it wasnt (at least entirely) your fault, sure took some balls.

A simple statement about that matter could save you all this and give you the traffic that your quite nice host with a good affiliate program deserves.

I got 103 mails LOL. Select All-->Delete Forever :D
Make sure it doesn't happen again.

just 103? they appearantly dont love you as much as me, i got 187!

Edit: Sold the rights for a song, its gonna be something like: "187 mails on gmail, 187 mails. you take one down, delete it, 186 mails on gmail."

Last edited:
CAN YOU FOR FUCK SAKE STOP SPAMMING MY FUCKING EMAIL!!

Or provide a fucking option to not receive any spam shit from you.

Fuck, I don't think I even ever bothered to register with you, or it somehow didn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back