Selling Code-Projects For Sale 5*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

Hi i am selling Code-Projects due to leak of time, i have few projects i m working on which are not giving me time or will for next few months so i have decided to sale Code-Projects. So here are the details below:

Quicks stats:

• Katz rating: 5*
  • Current Google PageRank: 2
  • Site: http://code-projects.com/
  • U/v 5-15k (i dont submit a lot you can get more)
dec5a534a5.jpg

AD-Spots:
Generates 50-60$ per month

Extra Bonus:
You will get these free domains
piratesofwarez.com
freese xdownload.info

Notes:
*I will give you also the old database which was in ipb2
*I have the right to close the bidding at anytime.
*Traffic is increasing day by day.

Payment Method:
Paypal only

**ps. stay on topic ;)

PRICE

START BID:
100$
BIN: 900$

Highest Bid So Far:
Amount: 720$ through pm

26 comments
GL to the buyer and just a side note
beside this site is *5b the most important thing is that they have a community :)

Thx to all bidders and specially SmartWarez to you, but as i have not received the bin price yet secondly most of staff member at C-P are requesting me to stop this sale and take over to administrate the board, so i am going to close this topic to see how things goes on, if not i will let you know. Thanks for bidding.

Mods Can Close This Topic Please.

Closing on request.

P.S: If you need an extra admin feel free to contact me. I'm willing to help keep the place going when I have some spare time. The last thing I would want is for C-P to get a new owner that'll mess the place up. I still <3 my creation.

EDIT: Re-Opened On Request
-jayfella

thanks jay !
So i end up to open this thread again as i still give a lot of time to run this site which stops my many works, i would be accepting bidding again so please start ( also someone offer me on msn i dont remember who if he is reading hit me there)

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back