Selling Code-Projects For Sale 5*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

Hi i am selling Code-Projects due to leak of time, i have few projects i m working on which are not giving me time or will for next few months so i have decided to sale Code-Projects. So here are the details below:

Quicks stats:

• Katz rating: 5*
  • Current Google PageRank: 2
  • Site: http://code-projects.com/
  • U/v 5-15k (i dont submit a lot you can get more)
dec5a534a5.jpg

AD-Spots:
Generates 50-60$ per month

Extra Bonus:
You will get these free domains
piratesofwarez.com
freese xdownload.info

Notes:
*I will give you also the old database which was in ipb2
*I have the right to close the bidding at anytime.
*Traffic is increasing day by day.

Payment Method:
Paypal only

**ps. stay on topic ;)

PRICE

START BID:
100$
BIN: 900$

Highest Bid So Far:
Amount: 720$ through pm

26 comments
Hatred is right, don't sell it, if you'd sell it god knows what'll happen to the site itself and i'm pretty sure he/she will not be able to handle the site as good as you are, as you know the site and are familiar with the community, i suggest appoint some admins to help you out, while you can get busy with other stuffs, you'd disappoint a lot of members if you sell it. :S

<3 you all guys making me emotional now :'(, i am not selling it for money or fear, the main reason was time, but after seeing your replies i feel like i am giving divorce :O mods sorry i cant refuse all of these love messages , close it immediately plz i cant disappoint anyone and will keep running this site as long i can. 8-)

<3WJ

Once again auction is open. Please guys i dont have time really to manage a forum so stay on topic plz. make me a reasonable offer through pm or here and i will let it go.

Regards

Mods can close this topic site has been sold to
ElItE_HaXoR

Thanks and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back