CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats only what I have and what Im get from CC !
Still dont get my payment !

OK,whats the deal ?

Your account has been credited. Just click on request payout and it will be paid tomorrow. Manual payment is creating problem for Cindy...

hi there snkr007 or cindy today i got 5 files deleted and i only knew by complete luck coz i remember the number of my files i wanna know why and if this is dcma i then u didn't check my files coz they are for 100% none copyrighted to any one the world so u didn't check or ask the complainer to give international proof and digital signature u didn't tell me to dispute and counter claim that and i have no notice that any of my files got deleted did u know how hard it was to know which once? am still in the process of moving my armada of data 500+ files into your servers and if any one other uploader can remove my files this way then neither me nor anyone esle can work probably with CC so i need an answer please to sort this out before i continue

oh great also u shaved the money earned by those none dcma non violating any terms file please check and sort

Can you please PM me your username and i think you should have PM me this matter instead of writing here to get a faster response and better answer...

slow upload speed :facepalm:

Its uploading fast here...

Premium user still get stup*d ads on download page..why?

It will be solved in 2 hours...

can any one tell me which location rdp will best for this filehost ?

thanks in advance

France or NL will be best to upload in CloudCache

I am new to cloudcache.
i got 0.084usd.am confused.
can any one tellme how to change my plan to pps.
Thank u

Everybody has same plan of PPS+PPD mixed..!! Your account has PPS active too...

they have one plan it include both 80% pps and 1$/1000 downloads to get money of PPD minmum file size is 30MB

Yes, its 80% PPS and upto 15$/1000 PPD with minimum file size of 30 MB.

Any Issues?
--------
As for Updates

All affiliates are getting paid daily

New Edit :
Every1 got paid for today so if u request payout it shall be completed in next batch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back