Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Check This Website. They say they got fucked by rapidspeeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

8 comments

Well Yeah,
I know this Story, The server on which His VPS was hosted had a Kernel Failure.
Hence the server needed a Re Install, all the clients on the server were notified about this but it seems he didn't Read the email on time and the server was formatted and he lost his data off his vps.

Interestingly, They were never hosted with RapidSpeeds :facepalm:
 
Last edited:
@Glenn: Oh, same my VPS on RapidSpeeds.

I install OS, after some day, all my data lost, can not login with root password, I try to install OS agian, data lost agian, it same server formated with other data. I open support ticket, they don't check the VPS system, they said by their think: Their system is security and working very good, no anything to support for me. I open case on PayPal, they don't reply and my money back.

if order VPS from RapidSpeeds, please reuqest refund ASAP.

Nerver use RapidSpeeds agian.
 
@Glenn: Oh, same my VPS on RapidSpeeds.

I install OS, after some day, all my data lost, can not login with root password, I try to install OS agian, data lost agian, it same server formated with other data. I open support ticket, they don't check the VPS system, they said by their think: Their system is security and working very good, no anything to support for me. I open case on PayPal, they don't reply and my money back.

if order VPS from RapidSpeeds, please reuqest refund ASAP.

Nerver use RapidSpeeds agian.

Well,
In this case could you please forward me your Ticket ID ?
I will look into it asap!!


Thank You
 
I don't remember my account on RapidSpeeds to view my ticket, "No client account was found with the email address you entered".
 
I don't remember my account on RapidSpeeds to view my ticket, "No client account was found with the email address you entered".

Hello,
Yeah I found your ticket, it seems that your VPS was compromised and thats the reason it was Wiped off, But if you Wish to Order it again, I can Promise you better service.


Regards
 
@Glenn: Oh, same my VPS on RapidSpeeds.

I install OS, after some day, all my data lost, can not login with root password, I try to install OS agian, data lost agian, it same server formated with other data. I open support ticket, they don't check the VPS system, they said by their think: Their system is security and working very good, no anything to support for me. I open case on PayPal, they don't reply and my money back.

if order VPS from RapidSpeeds, please reuqest refund ASAP.

Nerver use RapidSpeeds agian.

Same here X-(

but now my dedicated server was suspended by adult warez linking a site similar to adultbay (without any advice)

also a lot of issues with IPs all the time. unreliable host :facepalm:

I don't recommend Rapidspeeds or any other using Evoswitch datacenter, because they are based on the Netherlands, but they are very strict like worldstream.nl
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
265
Messages
38
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom