@Glenn: Oh, same my VPS on RapidSpeeds.
I install OS, after some day, all my data lost, can not login with root password, I try to install OS agian, data lost agian, it same server formated with other data. I open support ticket, they don't check the VPS system, they said by their think: Their system is security and working very good, no anything to support for me. I open case on PayPal, they don't reply and my money back.
if order VPS from RapidSpeeds, please reuqest refund ASAP.
Nerver use RapidSpeeds agian.
I don't remember my account on RapidSpeeds to view my ticket, "No client account was found with the email address you entered".
@Glenn: Oh, same my VPS on RapidSpeeds.
I install OS, after some day, all my data lost, can not login with root password, I try to install OS agian, data lost agian, it same server formated with other data. I open support ticket, they don't check the VPS system, they said by their think: Their system is security and working very good, no anything to support for me. I open case on PayPal, they don't reply and my money back.
if order VPS from RapidSpeeds, please reuqest refund ASAP.
Nerver use RapidSpeeds agian.
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us