BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to do this please?

I think he is working hard at it :)

BTW:
All users:
Remember to disable recycle bin on C (+ on your private drive).
+ remember to set your temp dirs to your private drive in ALL programs, including Winrar.

How to do this please?

Remember to disable recycle bin on C (+ on your private drive).

when users from Wilfred server go get new details?
my rdp is down...

edit: waiting details... i hope i get one day extra in my rdp...
i got one mail from buywindowsvps about shutdown my server but i dont received yet my new details...

Last edited:
Im Chris04. It went offline 30 mins ago. Still not back. What's going on??

Everytime when I needed it most it has problems. Last week I asked to restart the server because of speed problems no one did it until it was not longer needed. Now this??

What the hell is happening?
My rdp was offline for more than one day, when I got back the same IP as other rdp that I have, I can not open the webui in two, when Yogis this morning all my files I had downloaded yesterday were deleted?

I opened a ticket for more than eight hours and no response ...
Incredible how this company is falling on my concept.

My renewal would be next week, but I'm really thinking about changing to continue with all these problems.

What the hell is happening?
My rdp was offline for more than one day, when I got back the same IP as other rdp that I have, I can not open the webui in two, when Yogis this morning all my files I had downloaded yesterday were deleted?

I opened a ticket for more than eight hours and no response ...
Incredible how this company is falling on my concept.

My renewal would be next week, but I'm really thinking about changing to continue with all these problems.

Keep it Simple,Use different ports and you will be able to access two webuis of 2 different utorrents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back