BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now getting new error invalid user and pass "how can this be possible"

Well, I already told you it is being re-installed and also your invoice will be updated too. So please patience and don't send me any PM's. The server will be up very soon and kindly wait for it.

take a look in Glenn03
i cant conect since yesterday...

I already replied in the previous page, kindly check it.

Hello,

Glenn server will be online in couple of hours from now and I am working on it already. Credentials will be the same and no change and kindly login after 2 hours from now.

Kindly don't send me PM's regarding this or any of these things as I reply to tickets and here.

Regards.

I think he is working hard at it :)

BTW:
All users:
Remember to disable recycle bin on C (+ on your private drive).
+ remember to set your temp dirs to your private drive in ALL programs, including Winrar.

please send $10 to my paypal as compensation of server change / new windows , i have to pay software department for licence tranfer to your new rdp server
Hello,

Glenn server will be online in couple of hours from now and I am working on it already. Credentials will be the same and no change and kindly login after 2 hours from now.

Kindly don't send me PM's regarding this or any of these things as I reply to tickets and here.

Regards.

Hello,

It is not a new server and the IP is also the same. We just had the server re-installed and the C drive is only cleaned up and nothing else has changed including the user accounts. So what is the problem with you?? No IP change nothing and still Scrapebox will charge ?

In Firefox when you select some links right click you can't see "Download Links with IDM" in drop down menu anymore. Please fix it.

I heard you installed a newer version of IDM and couldn't fix it. Try installing a older version of Firefox/ reinstall current firefox, IDM. It should work because it worked before.

I hope I will not have to ask for the 4th time!!!

Thanks.

read program licenses column in the link given below
http://www.scrapebox.com/policy
you clean c: drive with it all registry entries deleted ,
"update just got responce from scrapebox software department they activated my licence god bless them"
Hello,

It is not a new server and the IP is also the same. We just had the server re-installed and the C drive is only cleaned up and nothing else has changed including the user accounts. So what is the problem with you?? No IP change nothing and still Scrapebox will charge ?

Last edited:
Check this please

Filehost or Server?

999999999999.png

Netherlands Server

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I rdp is failing a lot, at first seemed to go fine but in the long run is doing just sucks, I used it for two months and I think I'll stop here.
advice to managers rdp give yourself a wake up!

I used these guys 2 months ago and the service was excellent. Fast, professional service. I wrote on this thread (I think) that I would recommend these guys. I am sorry to say that I am now disappointed. My password no longer works so can't log in, Filesonic has been down, I have Filezilla in German, asked twice to change to English and told hard drive formatted but this was not true as i still had last customers details. Also his passwords in IDM. Paid $20 for this. I have uploaded 1 (YES 1) file as so sick of using leech sites when I have a premium Filesonic account and this was so good before. Sort it, cover lost days or refund. I don't have time to waste on back and forth chit chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back