Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on a banning spree if you do not know bout this and my team is also doing the same.
PM me for this IP of RDP, i will get my team to check this one too.

Hi! I’ve never used a Remote Desktop, so I have some questions:

·uTorrent client is installed? Can public trackers be used (If not, no problem, I have private trackers accs)
·If I put a torrent to download on the desktop and unlog of it, the torrent will continue downloading or it only works when the user is online?
·Do you include JDownloader? Do you include premium accounts for some filehosts? (If not, no problem neither, I have WU premium)
·Do I need to know about programming, linux and configure server?

If you have not used an RDP, its super easy no worries.

uTorrent is installed.
Public trackers ARE NOT ALLOWED. Only Privates allowed.
If you log off, the work keeps on going no issues.
Just make sure when you disconnect , PLEASE CLOSE YOUR BROWSERS.
No we do not include JDownloader, you can use this portable, we do not give any premiums.
NO NEED OF ANY PROGRAMMING, ITS MERELY ANOTHER DESKTOP just like your own windows pc.

@intensecool

thx for quick reply!

so, do i need to stop my works now and wait support to handle this? if it is a HDD issue, do i need to backup my files to somewhere?

Well you can work as of now, coz support will come in and get your HDD created and your files move, we will inform you when you need to stop working so we can move the files.

hi intensecool

download from firefox in my RDP is not working its not opening in IDM please fix it yesterday i talked to mob_player he told me that he told u please fix it ASAP i cant work in this situation

Which site r u trying and if its a normal process but still not working, then your slot needs to be replaced coz ur user profile has gone corrupt due to some registry errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back