Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not reply anymore on this topic, i do not have enough of mind leftover to solve your slot coz i got plenty of things at present.

So, take your refunds move to someone better.

And one more thing, I NEVER BLAMED YOU ONLY. I said again and again that THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE and i have banned one more after you and may be more to go.

LOL another lie ..you blamed me multiple times do i have to quote that also??Why don't you accept you put up wrong screens man??Why don't you accept when i wasn't the one who was doing all this shit instead of blaming me?I told ya which guy had script didn't i?
You just keeps running away from issues.

And for refund i don't need it..it's useless when i have some 300GB of data on your RDA which i need it.

Last edited:
@tmk

Has not been refunded, just file up a ticket and refunds will reach in 5 minutes.

No more replies to your questions, listen to mods and move on, can't believe it i was thinking to hire you for support issues.

@ All clients.

FROM TODAY, i request you to send the REFUND REQUESTS to user mob_player.
Profile : http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=27057

All refunds will reach in 24 hours max, if it does not file up a claim for this, do not tell me i never told you guys.
He is available on Email : rdp.problems@gmail.com

And do not post anything before 24 hours are gone and you do not need to post anything, file up a claim and it will reach you via PAYPAL.

And a newsletter will be sent to all clients for this info.

Last edited:
One of my friend is using buyrdp...and i am using another service...he says...buyrdp is giving good service and i know him personally...so i dont think he will misguide me....I just see some particular people are having repeated problems and i find their replies mostly...Its better they should find other rdps id they are not happpy..or some permanent solution should be provided..Dont lose your peace of mind....either the provider or the users...Cheers

I am out of this, you want to say anything its upto you.

From my side, i can not fight anymore if you want to fight, keep this one side.

Coz i can not stop you from saying, i can not do anything , so you can say whatever you want to say.You will not get any replies.

From my side, your slot stands closed and you can take your refunds anytime from me.

Nothing else will be done from BuyRDP.

For god sake's , you want to believe you can, if you do not want to take them as originals, i do not care and do hell with this , WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I POST A MODIFIED SCREEN TO KICK YOU OUT and then open your slot again and kick others out and then talk to you on MSN.

Matter Solved, i won't reply on this.

Okay i want it to close the matter too..A guy who has a little knowledge about networks can easily say which guy lied ..because i am not as genius as you to accept that a port assigned to a client changes even when the session is same..This shows how brilliant you are..You blocked me at first when i put screen you say slot was reopened ..again you closed it as i say screens are fake (Which they are).As it truth is always hard to digest .

I know you won't even bother to reply this as you are on wrong site.

I just don't get it how a port assigned to me as you show in a screen suddenly changed even when the same session is running...A guy who knows a thing or two about it won't get it too.He'll say FAKE FAKE FAKE.

That's it no more posts here..I'll make a review in hosting.

I will NEVER NEVER ACCEPT THAT the screens are fake, do you really think i will do this..??

Believe this or not, i have had enough of this port change thing.

The session was never the same, first thing was when you were connected, the second screen is when you are blocked and other members connected well to the server.
DO you need to be genius that i will take screenshots with you included second time, that screen does not include your user, it was blocked.

And about the unblock slot thing, whenever you want the access, you can get the FTP ACCESS to fetch your data.

@TMK
Herby, this is your second warning as Mindy stated to you early to stay out the thread you're acting like a child who just had there tonka toy taken from them.

Hi! Please tell me:
How many User at NL500?
Can I download and seed the Torrents?
What softwares has been installed of the RDP?
Thank you very much!

Last edited:
You can see 12 ACTIVE clients.
Yes you can download and seed torrents BUT NOT TO ABUSE ANYTHING.

All basic apps needed and installed on RDP.
Slot setup time is approx 10-15 minute right now and i guess we got 5-6 slots left now.

For God sakes look into the people abusing the network usage

the hell with these new kids using RDP for first time ?

look into it or else i have to get my refund from u , its been months with u guys and only thing i dislike is that u guys dont provide good support for ur customers AT ALL

look into this issue please

Here > http://screensnapr.com/v/teIK8f.jpg

treat the kids , its not like that they pay for a thing and have right to rape it

Last edited:
Stay calm @my123world.

Let me clear some more things before i respond to you and unless you want me to report me to mods, please stay calm and let me handle things, its not that ONLY YOU are here to be worked upon, you did your request i agreed to it, now stay calm and let me handle things.

I Would stay calm and wait... But Can you tell me for how long? I Have already waited for a month and more... :( Please Say Me how long more?

---

EDIT - Check My PM, I Would Wait Till You Are Comfortable... Please Make Sure It Happends Fast Though :sun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back