Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , i guess the culprit is here :

Logged in people :

qs910477902v.png

Network Use :

h969qcrqpfgr.png

After he is logged OFF :

ztot8pml4lzc.png

So, there is no need of a genius to judge you are the person who is abusing the network and you are the person who keeps on reporting 99% NETWORK use.

Do you need more proofs.

you know who the culprit is now....care to re-enable my slot ?

started to get tired of telling TOO HIGH LAG for .206

and anyother member complains about flash player crash especially if you try to upload an image by in ...bam or ...venue??

Last edited:
i agree with dubrovnik35 when i up image to imagevenue mozilla crash for me too many times not always and though i dont think his and my server is same sir

If you see the screens the second one shows' it's you who's connected to RDP-TCP#3 He's faking screens Just see them carefully..:D

idk what shit is going on here..but i want my slot opened ASAP
i was not the one abusing the server

Both of your slots will be banned and will remain banned.

Take your refunds for rest of month left and move on to other providers.
@tmk : YOU have lied a lot and then came out saying I PUT UP FAKE SCREENS. I could have judged that coming in first sight.
@haseeb : BANNED FOR RUNNING PYTHON SCRIPTS.

Hi, please provide more informations about the os u're using

Windows 2008 R2 STANDARD EDITION.

someone is abusing the network usage please look into it and get a control on this RDP please

again lagging again again....and no one cares about the problem.why dont you support ADMIN OR STAFF?????

Above are the culprits, more to come.

YOU have lied a lot and then came out saying I PUT UP FAKE SCREENS. I could have judged that coming in first sight.
I never asked for a refund nor i wanted it Just put the screens as they were let's see it then you are just want to run way from issues..I told ya what was going on and you still say i am saying a lie?If you do so then I talk about anything more.

And The screens you have put anyone can say What's cooking on?Let me report those to mods show then the actual ones if that's the case..

I do not want anymore screens, the matter is already gone out of way now with you saying I DID POST FAKE SCREENS,

Out of those 11 months of work behind me , do i need a fake screen to blame you.

if you think so, you should recheck things.

Enough of talks,gimme your paypal id and the email id take refunds and move, slot closed.

@617505

You have sent a pm to me approx at 7am, don't you think you are acting weird on this.

I do have some more things to care off except your refunds.

Guys,

I am a human from a category of people with 2 hands and 1 mind, expect some delays from me at 7AM IST.

i can put a screen with screen time

[SLIDE]http://imgkeep.com/l/8ogy5iz8imm4/8ogy5iz8imm4.png[/SLIDE]

With time shots IST and server time too.

Why would i blame you without anything , you were running good till now.

Well , i guess the culprit is here :

Logged in people :

qs910477902v.png

Network Use :

h969qcrqpfgr.png

After he is logged OFF :

ztot8pml4lzc.png

So, there is no need of a genius to judge you are the person who is abusing the network and you are the person who keeps on reporting 99% NETWORK use.

Do you need more proofs.

And just in case you think, IT IS NOT YOU who was doing it all.

I got more screenshots for you to believe this :

gn52psjhu1db.png

r8e84h6sutx6.png

You just tell me..How can a port assigned to me changed all of a sudden when session was not even ended ? And Same i can say for the client name as my client name can be clearly seen and doesn't end up with ".."

I hope you have answers .Why don't you just put the original ones for god sake ?If you are right as you say ..Just put them man.Let us see.

As the way you say no need of a genius to judge Who has put up the fake screens.

And as i see you just wanna blame on me..I am gonna put lots of screens (Unedited fullscreens it'll be) showing your cheap RDP services(As you call it)

Last edited:
I am out of this, you want to say anything its upto you.

From my side, i can not fight anymore if you want to fight, keep this one side.

Coz i can not stop you from saying, i can not do anything , so you can say whatever you want to say.
You will not get any replies.

From my side, your slot stands closed and you can take your refunds anytime from me.

Nothing else will be done from BuyRDP.

For god sake's , you want to believe you can, if you do not want to take them as originals, i do not care and do hell with this , WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I POST A MODIFIED SCREEN TO KICK YOU OUT and then open your slot again and kick others out and then talk to you on MSN.

Matter Solved, i won't reply on this.

Please do not reply anymore on this topic, i do not have enough of mind leftover to solve your slot coz i got plenty of things at present.

So, take your refunds move to someone better.

And one more thing, I NEVER BLAMED YOU ONLY. I said again and again that THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE and i have banned one more after you and may be more to go.

ok..everyone take a deep breath. tmk, you were refunded from what I understand so don't make anymore posts here about that. Everyone else needs to chill..and Raymond, stop being a cheerleader. Its spam.

:) :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back