BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not received my payment till now. Bulletupload said that all payment will be send wednesday, and thursday. So, when will get the payment:)?

bulletupload not pay downloads

hi everyone this is my problem

bulletupload not pay downloads for my account
I need help to solve this problem

here screenshot
844f4733e6824a87b10c5d7.png

b3a2993655404ec1a68a9ba.png

^LOL you should have read earlier posts first, or checked your e-mail inbox. As repeatedly said, the site is under new ownership, and they announced restructuring the system. And that includes the affiliate system.

So for the meanwhile, the earnings are to be halted. Or so AFAIK.

the minimal payout rate has been set to 1000 dollars just after they announced that they will pay the vested money if requested untill friday.

the minimal payout rate has been set to 1000 dollars just after they announced that they will pay the vested money if requested untill friday.

No problem for me on the condition that they raise the price for one month premium to 11.99 $ and they pay me 90 % of that =)

site scam, not count :
bulletup.jpg

The site isn't scamming you (or isn't scamming us yet), you should read the news and updates first regarding BU before posting. You're not the first though.

@ Thread

Still waiting, I have wasted a lot of supposed-to-be earnings. My uploads have been popular lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back