BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU is very slow...

Imagen 1.png

what's wrong with Remote upload
it is still freezing and slow

Remoteupload very very slow and it frozen alot

RU is very slow...

Imagen 1.png

Yes, like most people said, RU is very slow 8-)

From what servers are you uploading?
Give me more details so I can check. For me is running well.

Also I need to inform you that in a couple of hours we will stop uploading to change our main server and to add some new storage servers. I will let you know.

- We don't encourage piracy, please do not upload copyrighted files! If you are cought that you've uploaded copyrighted materials your files will be deleted and your account banned.
I upload movie and my account will be ban? =)=)=)

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Bulletupload, so you are now Old host, if you added alertpay & webmoney, you are nice.

read the previous page. we will add in the future alertpay, but about webmoney I'm not sure....

Bulletupload please add ftp upload upload speed is very slow.
thnx Bulletupload.

We are working right now to increase the speed. We have enough upload/download speed, but is too much traffic and the servers are overloaded.
This will be solved today.

hi..,

yup...both upload and download speeds very very slow

nobody prefer to download from bulletupload...bcoz of this...

but the speed is very low... from the time u started the host

^^ but...u r now quoting bcoz of traffic ...pls solve this ASAP...waiting for ur speeds to improve

i'm not goin to use bulletupload for time being

read the previous page. we will add in the future alertpay, but about webmoney I'm not sure....

We are working right now to increase the speed. We have enough upload/download speed, but is too much traffic and the servers are overloaded.
This will be solved today.

have you received my message?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back