BulletUpload.com - $40 for 1000 downloads or 50% from sales and rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know what SCAM means? You received your payment!

Because of your files we got enough problems, we shouldn't even paid you, but we did!
We paid even the balance from your account, money that you didn't even requested!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

that's the perfect reason why I will never join as your affiliate. You are disclosing personal data of your affiliates. That's an absolute No-No!
:-?:-?

reported!

One?? or a lot!! A diference not? I pay 10usd for a unuseless premium and win 40, In 10 days and you decide close my account, lol you scam!! any file uploading in your host or any host are ilegal 99%. You remember me hotfile jajajaj

BULLETUPLOAD CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR 1 DMCA COMPLAINS WARNING!!

AND I REQUESTED 32USD 7 DAYS AGO!!
Sinttulo-1-5.png

IF SOMEONE TELLS HALF-TRUTHS, LIES!!
AND DONT SHOW PRIVATE INFO IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!!

SCAM IS NOT JUST NOT PAY!! :facepalm:

In other host I receive a lot of dmca and not close my partner program :D, maybe you are not serious!!

I showed you the last dmca complain as an example, we receive at least 5-6 per day only on your files. I won't write where you are uploading, but the most of the files doesn't even have downloads but they receive complains. None of our users receive so much complains. Either the site you are uploading is filled up with agents, either you are a magnet for trouble. We have a lot of users making more downloads than you (you didn't even have downloads, you just have many files with 2 - 3 downloads each) and getting much more money than you, but receiving only 1-2 complains per month

Spare yourself for getting taken as a fool and stop posting here!

that's the perfect reason why I will never join as your affiliate. You are disclosing personal data of your affiliates. That's an absolute No-No!
:-?:-?

reported!

We never did that before and we wont do it again, we did it because he was the one accusing us of being scam, so we posted the proof that we are not!

We don't ask for ID, or passport, etc to confirm identity when registering, but we want to show to people that reads this forum that even if someone doesn't deserve to join our community, we make payments to everyone if they bring downloads... (this is not the first one who is trying to ruin our hard-earned image and we have to react somehow ...)

It's just that simple .... Enjoy BulletUpload.com

Regards

Last edited:
-------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

We wanna let you all know that from some parts of the world you wont be able to use our website.

We are adding 5 new bgp sessions with 5 new international providers (the speed will be highly increased) and we are configuring a few clusters for storage (Our hosting provider - LocalData.eu - surprised us today with this change, we didn't expect this until next week, and we can't refuse it :D ). A part of this process is changing the ip address classes for our servers and it's not yet visible on internet from every corner of the world, but it will be soon! In some parts will be visible in minutes, in others will be visible in a few hours.

Kind regards

And now, what is de download speed? If is high, about 400-600kb/s I join bulletupload right now.

Hey guys,

I know .. we are late with payments, but we are sending payments everyday in order to come back on schedule.

I am truly sorry for this matter, we will take care as soon as possible, we had a lot of work to do (if you read the forum than you must know that we are working hard to upgrade because we didn't expected this much growth in such short time) and we had a lot of payments to take care off. Don't panic, everyone will get paid, we are just a few days late ..

Sorry again and please try to understand, we are doing our best.

Kind regards

We've just let you know a few days ago. We had business to atend to and now it's weekend, probably monday all pending payments will be sent.

Kind regards

i am waiting the payment!

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Please fix it Bulletupload!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back