Shared BoxSlots.com - Shared hosting packages starting at £2.99p/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread cleaned on request - This is not a support thread!

If you need support use the hosting support system
either WHMCS support, live chat or email.

Ohh thanks guys for Quick fix for application/x-httpd-php Problem.. you guys simply rocks . Thanks so much for this fast fix up .

Yep evrything is fine now, just like before, thanks for so fast and great support Bharat !

Issues happens but those guys can solve them quick , - especially Bharat this guy exactly know what he is doing and he help me so many times that will be very difficult to write about it in one post :sun:

Thumbs Up for Boxslots Support !! Seems now they got the main perfect guy Bharat with them now just watch out for your perfect works , i can't define him in this small space of reply box , he is just like a all in one guy , he helped me alot with some major errors that am facing with Boxslots some hours ago . But can say Boxslots are professional and nice to see that you start appointing the real professionals for your work.Hope the support will never go down .. nvm Thanks for everything guys , Thumbs up for Boxslots Regards

Anime sites allowed?

What do you do about DMCA compliants? Do you guys ignore them? I tend to get DMCA compliants since I run a anime website.

If you guys need a example of DMCA compliant I get I can show.

Last edited:
I'm almost month with these guys, EVEN IF something happens, first reply in support ticket= solution for problem, and they reply very fast :sun:
great work

Talked to Ricky on Live Support, and they have found the problem and they are going to patch it now, support from BoxSlots is awesome, and very professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back