Shared BoxSlots.com - Shared hosting packages starting at £2.99p/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was planning to buy hosting here but with whom should i buy? Bharat or boxslots?!

Going for long term basis for hosting my sites, even dedi for the future!

PM with your contact like skype or any other IM so that we can talk freely!

Thanks

Yeah, i Do understand! I bought my RL with Bharat via saffrontec.

Now i needed the shared hosting first!

How many domains you allow for NL-W10

Yeah, i Do understand! I bought my RL with Bharat via saffrontec.

Now i needed the shared hosting first!

How many domains you allow for NL-W10

We allow 10 domains in this plan , and Saffron Is now part of the Boxslots , so keep it apart please . Thanks

Yea No doubt the guys are real killers at hosting as well as support , even they guys provide personal supports like if they got any problem in conversation they will talk you via IM which really impresses that they really concern about us . Really satisfied with faster website with latest lite speed engine. Keep the work rocking guys . Thanks ;)

Sup guys , here are my small review about the Boxslots. Well i guess its 1 or more months with them , in between got many Lags , slow speeds and then mysql errors and then nginx errors for first 7 days its goes like this :| i thought i have done a full big horrible mistake by taking hosting with them and just then was seeking for new hosts , but after that i guess Rickie Murphy replied in ticket that it will be fixed soon and bla bla , but its not fixed in the time they asked . I was just hanging around for there last reply , but i got atlast i got a super reply from Bharat , that he want my skype id or some yahoo id so that he can sort my errors out , that is my first day when i start loving that particular guy , he really helped me alots , now he install litespeed and server speed is really now so improved , website loading faster , and best thing i like in Boxslots is they are calm always , they are pro , they recruit really nice guys , who can keep there support at the par . Love you guys ;)
index.php

@xxxxbond707 thank you for your honest review we did have some techinical hiccups that are now straightened out.

@Drinkordie the second outage was due to a Juniper update on the switches that was corrupt and led to mass issues with many providers, even carriers and peer transits including level3, cogent and many more we did get this fixed as soon as they provided a second release of that firmware that was stable.

@rivax

We do not ignore DMCA, no host can do that I hope you understand. We host lots of DMCA sensitive websites without any issue.

The nodes are equally shared, however abuse is strictly prohibited.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back