BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 5 Payments in Queue ( 170$ ) still not completed :(

maybe it's because I have requested it starting from 01.02.13 so I should wait for 30 days

Bitshare support told me once, they cannot increase space limit for specific accounts. But if you are a serious uploader, 10 more bucks a month shouldn't be a problem for 10TB of space ;)
If you don't generate at least 50 bucks per TB of space, you are not profitable for BitShare since space costs money and I would be scared not to get banned...

@simoestcool
Only up to 2013-01-01 is paid, you'll have to wait another month to get the first money from BitShare.

SMX, i m the serious uploader and have 600+ bucks in my account, i see, in upgrade to premium section, there is option like "create a new account", should i do that and upload date to that account??? and do uploading on that account, then what should i do with my current account??

Yes, you can use that option and pay with your balance for the new account. You can keep both accounts, it's a little bit more work to check them both what's going on, but you can for example use chrome where you open one account in the regular window and log into the other account in an incognito window. It's becoming a little bit more tricky with more than two accounts :D

@ ricky333

Actually bitshare allows us to move our files from one account to another account.

move.jpg

Maybe you can move some of your files to your new account, and still upload to your old account

oh, thats not a bad idea, but will Bitshare allow us to have more than 1 account, is not it the issue?????and what about 3rd jan payment, have not received it yet, was marked as completed 2 days ago, i recon............

I also have more than one account and already moved files from one to another. If they didn't allow you to have multiple accounts, why would they have an option to move files between two accounts where you have to know the login data of both?

Did you contact support? They had a time where they rejected payouts due to fraudent transactions / chargebacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back