BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Bitshare you convinced me, the download finally figures in my statistics (but only 3 days later)

by the way what do you mean by view in the statistics ? Do you mean not completed downloads ?

I think i will use this host for my bigger files:)

Capture.jpg

When will I receive my money?

Bitshare are you creating a MD5/hash/filename blacklist of files? im asking because i was uploading a file when i got this message:

Problem: fileserver: FILE USA 5 (ID: 52) - Fehler: FORBIDDEN

Last edited:
Ok....few more update, my backup line also show the file is not found now....so yea, something is not right with the s27.bitshare.com

With the file that cann't access with my main line, now, it is able to access...
I will just stick with my main adsl line....

kiemtien: Webmoney should be done now.

goku_sama: Try it! Btw, we solve the hotfile problem in remoteupload by changing some parts of our system.

frogcoin: Yes, dont upload those files.

pocs: Staff will check it.

lovelygirl: Yes. We dont show views, only real unique and completly valid downloads. We maybe will add soon also the view counter.

Stooky: Thats the ajax-loader. Its there, alwayws. The speed issues from time to time are coming from overload. We already solve that problem long time.. Just hit STRG + F5.

Little info: We will change our rebill rates to 50 % from 85 %.

If there is some Alertpay users here, that want to help us to speed our verify process, please contact us!

Last edited:
Webmoney received! Thanks

But i have still question : "my account auto change from PPS to PPD and I can't change back!"

Bitshare why did you ignore my question?

Check my status please... I made 4 sales in 3 days and have over 500 downloads per day now, but my ranking is still copper? :facepalm: My account: "is2it01606".

Hi bitshare,

Just would like to inform you, the desktop tools doesn't list the file in my root folder properly.

Thank you

Hi bitshare, i have trouble with my payment i have set my payment detail with "Z" + WMID instade of purse ID, so i didn't received payment whereas the payment status is showing "completed", please cancel payment and let me reprocess as i have set my payment ID properly this time.

Regards

Hello BitShare,

I can't upload anymore:

No Upload possible!
You cant use more then 500 GByte Filespace with your Account.
Please delete some files, if you want to upload more files.

I've deleted 250 GB of files and I still can't upload. What's happening?

Account: rlsmix.

Regards,

I ve uploaded some files with ftp, but still cant see it in my file manager after several hours. How long do i have to wait ????

goku_sama: Try it! Btw, we solve the hotfile problem in remoteupload by changing some parts of our system.

Little info: We will change our rebill rates to 50 % from 85 %.

Still not working for Ru from hotfile, I still get about 20kb files when ru is completed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back