BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bitshare, i have trouble with my payment i have set my payment detail with "Z" + WMID instead of purse ID, so i didn't received payment whereas the payment status is showing "completed", please cancel payment and let me reprocess as i have set my payment ID properly this time.

Regards

Hi bitshare, please kindly look into my issue.
I have no problem with upload, stat or whatever, i just need support to help me resolve this payment issue,

Note: i already communicate my "bitshare ID" in a PM sent to you a few days ago. i need help please tell me where can we go from here?

Regards

Triad: It will be fixxed soon.

Fredonino: I check, but your payment is already out.

Biqu3: There is no limit.

We are currently working on the new BitShare Desktop Tool, including Downloads.

Important, new Desktop Tool:
If there is some nice users who are using our old tool, that want to test our new one, please contact us via pm or via website. We need some beta testers. ;)

Bitshare, my ranking frozen since I got silver rank. I got 8 sales for last 7 days, especially yesterday, I got 3 sales but today my ranking is the same with yesterday. How do your system calculate ranking? :-L

will i get paid when i reach 20$ , and i use paypal, how manu times it will take to get cashout , and can i mix up ppd and pps? and if yes than how?

thanks for your time.

Fredonino: I check, but your payment is already out.

Hi Dear, First thanks for answering, i know that the payment is showing "out" but who has received this money? i doubt that there is a "Z purse ID" that is matching my WMID.
I also believe to know that payment system can show "complet process" on failed transaction as i experience this in the past with paypal (registering with paypal country that couldn't received money)

This issue really hurts because it was suppose to be my first payment after spending 3 weeks of uploading and posting :'(.

Is there anyway you can dispute this transaction with webmoney, so you can reprocess payment later?

i have opened a ticket with webmoney about this issue too and waiting for their reply, i am in a stand-by situation, and keep a little hopes.

Regards

Last edited:
Bitshare may be trully good, I switched to freakshare becouse of the uploading issues.
I wait enogh for bitshare to fix uploading errors.
I bet it is still not working 100% to upload.

miste1982: What problems you have with upload? If slow connection, make some traceroute to our bitshare servers.

Fredonino: The best way would be, to contact us via homepage and include all infos such as details of payment and username.

is2it01606: Ranks are never frozen. If it dont move, you need more downloads/sales.

miste1982: What problems you have with upload? If slow connection, make some traceroute to our bitshare servers.

Are you serious bitshare ???
As I already told you , ftp upload, files are always waiting and never appear in file manager. You said its because its blocked by dmca , thats totally bullshit, I tried to upload some .txt file made by myself, and I have same result, it doesnt appear on file manager.

And apparently Im not the only one having this issue.

OMG.

Uploading via WWW = Error at end
Uploading via FTP = Neverending status "Pending" to transfer files -_-

WTF?!

I am uploading via BitShare Upload Tool and i am easily getting 19 to 20 MB/s speed.

File links also come instantly so no need to wait...

@BitShare : Please send me link for beta desktop tool, its faster than zoom uploader and web upload too...

is2it01606: Ranks are never frozen. If it dont move, you need more downloads/sales.

How about telling people how many downloads/sales they need for their rank to go up in status. Might help you get more sales as I've seen too many people leave the site already for lack of info. Not like they didn't ask for the info too.

Hmm. You said before that I only need 200-500 dls per day and 2 sales per 2 weeks to reach platinum didn't you? Then I made >500 dls per day and 10 sales last week, my rank is silver now for 3 days, it stands still on 91%. No change, even 1% for 3 days.

Ur ranking system is updated automatically? I'm wondering it! I'm trying my best but it seems to be useless isn't it :-L!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back