BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Bitshare
I have 2 doubts. please answer to these questions?

1. What are the present rebill percentages for both 60% & 80% plans?
2. What about 2days premium? Will you pay for it? (sale & rebill)

Last edited:
kruniks2001: Yes, we ban OVH.

jinn: When we get verified.

pocs: Please ALWAYS send PM and state clearly your problem including your username.

jasoothai: We will not fix any external tools, how should we?

Gfx: Rebills are 50-80, we will soon change every rebill to 50 %. We dont have 2 days premium.

I have started my work with you for about 1 week. I made only 3k downloads but 10 sales. It can be calculated out that with that rate, I got 33 sales =)). And you say 4-6 sales to get to platinum rank? ^^!

Hope that you will not cheat my sales just because I told that =]]! I just need an deserved ranking for my effort recent days! Others, even just by asking you, got premium and platinum rank, and I buy premiumand try my best to raise my rank BY MYSELF. So wat'd u say?

P/S: You know, just because of your ranking system, I put your links as my primary links and use at most 1 more mirror. You can see how hard I try ^^!

Suggestion for you, very important:

- Please read it. You need to make uploaders believe in you, not by the way you're saying you are the best ^^~. You can have a calculation: maximum 85% from sales, so you have to pay more than 85% x 1,2 = 102% (for me and the person who invited me. How do you think? Is it the reason I would never get to platinum rank? (I have no sites, so 80% x 1,2 = 96%).

- Please let user register new account before they can buy premium. When click on buying premium account, it redirects to Paypal, which is not believable. They should wonder which account will be upgraded to premium... And of course they want their account id to be easy to remember, not the randomized id which your system generates.

- Correct errors on your site. In "My referrals", the site says 25% from referrals, but in fact it is only 20%. In sign up page, the site says that premium member will get 3000GB storage, but in "upgrade to premium" page, it says 10000GB - the trust.

- Upgrade your scripts especially moving files. Sometimes it gets me crazy I swear. And a more detailed statistics.

- Please add 2 more functions. Very useful. Move all files in one folder to another folder and export all file's links in one folder.

- Finally, widen your business. I mean, more servers, better speed, totally automatically ranking system.

You would be the best - somehow better than Filesonic in the past, if you considered my suggestions.

why you don't answer me ?
bitshare.png

when i receive money?
my user : jav1link

Any change to add Payment Methods for Premium...?

I think will help a lot for users if there's more Payment option when they want buy Premium Account :) Thanks.

@bitshare: Some users report to me that when they visit the download page, ad pops up that contains a Trojan Horse and is blocked by anti-virus.

Infected site: hxxp://fgex.secureintl.com/?sub=985 (replace xx)
I checked it with avast, and I can also confirm this.

I don't think anyone wants to download anything via the site that may infect your computer.

@bitshare: seriously, i wrote you three times and got no answer. not a single word. and you just ignored my latest post. i have tons of files and as i showed you, lots of clicks in the last two month on putlocker. my site works now with putlocker. i thought i could switch completely to you, but my first message to you was more than 2 weeks ago. the answer is still outstanding. i think i have to search for another host.

putterlock: Streaming beta is closed, no new members.

Cashio: Thanks, but those ads dont have any trojan. Can you send us more details about you and where you got this? Please include your IP.

is2it01606: It works only on last rank, this will not be common. Also we will have benefit by other ways. Users dont need to register, they can buy directly. There is no problem with that. Our filemanager is already ok, moving files is possible very easy.

bravesoldier: Which ones?

chipve: Wait at least 7 business days, stop spam here. We dont answer such questions.

Please, listen to user's feedback, don't be so conservative!

Of course it only works on last rank, but who do you think can reach last rank? They are people with lots of sales, and no sale brings you benefit, sometimes negatively impacts.

User would be wondering which account would be upgraded to premium, that makes them suspect. And may be they want their id to be easy to remember. Sometimes, they would register an account and buy premium manually, and uploader's benefit would be hurted.

Have you ever tried moving lots of files? 200 files? I sometimes wait for 5 minutes but it is still "working".

And please add two more functions as I said above. Uploaders like I would feel them really useful.

Thanks and best regards

Cashio: Thanks, but those ads dont have any trojan. Can you send us more details about you and where you got this? Please include your IP.

I've tried to send you more details via PM, but your inbox is not accepting new messages.

Well I'll try later, because I don't want to post my IP in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back