BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we know the issue with the FTP, we work hard on that.

The payments now take up to 7 days after request, we just had too many to keep up with the 2 days.

It is true that we now take 7 days to pay .. this happens to me ... but the good thing is that if they cancel and the time they say ........ Best of all, please work on it will fail to load file service and remote that we all lose with that kind regards .......

Guys we know the issue with the FTP, we work hard on that.

The payments now take up to 7 days after request, we just had too many to keep up with the 2 days.

Thanks, I hope this can be solved as soon as possible, Overall the bitshare is starting to get a lot better now and the ftp speed is great for my side, just that the moving to / folder is a bit slow.

As payment wise, just for suggestion, can we have something like automatically every week so we don't need to manually request to send payment?

cheers

Hi
My payment still In queue, Requested at 2011-03-14
when transfer ??
my nick : zecomeia

edit.

Thank's, quickness to respond :)

Last edited:
Hello Bitshare.
i wanna change my payment method to Alertpay but i cant do that, there are only two options in the payment method (Paypal & Webmoney) though in Affiliate FAQ is mentioned that you pay with Alertpay also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back