BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't shave downloads ,they shave money ,The Country Groups was changed but they don't tell us.
This feature very important for us.

detailed downloads statistics > Country (Paid Downloads): Poland (62) Germany (57) United States (108) Japan (43) Mexico (94) Argentina (17)

PerMaFrOsT: Your files are only deleted if you upload DMCA abused files over and over. We dont need users like you, because we get problems. Look at HotFile. You want us to end like this? You should be happy that we dont closed your Account.
Really? Anyway i dont need to mantain my premium acc with BS because also the premium download speed sucks from EU. Can´t donwload more than 1 file simultanously and i never reach 3-4MB/s over a Dedicated Server with unshared Gbit line.

You will lost a few clients over some EU-forums. And yeah i will make business with other decent file-hosters like FileServe/FileSonic.

Well then delete your thread here, cause 99.5% of all users here upload DMCA abused files.
They really think that can sell premium accs without DMCA files hosted in their servers? LOL :))

PerMaFrOsT: Our connection to BitShare is faster then any other Service. You can try and compare with others. Even from EU. You better ask your Provider with "unshared gbit line" what the problem is. If you cant download more then 1 file at time, then its not a problem at our side.

coeo: Which countrys the earnings are not as before?

cadagoto: Bonus next week. The other things i dont understand. Better english please.

Japan and Portugal are all fine.

kaybiptu: Since 3-4 month you ask this every week, you recieved over 30 payments so far. You need to be patient.

Rocke: Sorry, your actvity is too low.

878652107: Sorry, no.

@Bitshare:

Two weeks ago, i asked u to stop my pending payout (because of paypal problem). Now, i can't ask for the "Rejected payment". Please add it to my earnings or send it to my webmoney!
I contacted u several time via PM, and submitted tickets multiple times but no answer!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, Bitshare.

I am new in your server, i have tested for a 3 weeks and was very well like free user. Now i reached the minimun payout and made the request payout four days ago. Usually, what time is required for the payment?

Regards.

dear bs
i have to report the following problem
i use a RL script
when i upload to servers s15 and s16 it ALWAYS gets error like "couldn't connect to port 80" while on s3, ss8 and s9 speed is ultra high, on s18 it's slower but it works
can u have a look at those 2 servers? it's been like this for days

Yes, there are some errors with servers. Its solved asap.

In Weekend also overload in last time.

ddlsonic: We put your payment on pending now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back