BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote is currently slow, aswell as FTP/HTTP. Please read my other messages here!

u told us remote is slow on 24 of feb. Now it is still slow and end with 43kb, I try to remote 20 files, most is 43kb and few file is done properly. I try filesonic and it's never completed. Fileserve is something ok, but mostly no good.

Quote:Originally Posted by BitShare

Remote is currently slow, aswell as FTP/HTTP. Please read my other messages here!
u told us remote is slow on 24 of feb. Now it is still slow and end with 43kb, I try to remote 20 files, most is 43kb and few file is done properly. I try filesonic and it's never completed. Fileserve is something ok, but mostly no good.[/B]

yes not filesonic and fileserve remote upload.

I was on the other forum and asking this, they claim they have no problem, and said I am asking stupid question, now from this forum, they said they are fixing it. Yea, I wil patiently wait here at this forum....

I doubt they ever claimed there are no problems, cause it's openly on their news page

Anyway, things should be fixed between now and 7 days max I suppose

ok, now it works better, i see those servers are skipped
btw, for ur happiness, today i sold another account :D:D:D
it would be interesting, like in filesonic, to have more details, so to know where to focus the work: html referrer and file which generated the sale

pocs: We was talking about your fileserve cry post. You still dont understand that they capped us and other services. Try normal links and it will work.

fileserve4u: Payments now take up to 7 days.

It's stated here http://*************************/showthread.php?t=1992761&p=15852060#post15852060

Direct quote "We already told you more then 2 times that we dont change anything at the remote since months. Fileserve is having problems? Go ask them!
And we dont care about your uploading decision, its your choice."

BS meant they did not change any thing on their side
maybe fileserve block some of their IPs
that was why some files got remote uploaded (those using the unbanned ips)
some of the files did not got uploaded (those using the banned ips)

at least this message make sense to me,
I am querying about the 43kb and other which dont, i never get an answer properly for this. Now I am damn clear!!!!

ok since I can not wait for AlertPay any more
I opened up an account with WebMoney - what is the best day to ask for payout
via webmoney

I wanna ask to see if I will acctually be paid so I can decide
wheather I will continue to upload here , thank you

Hi BitShare, is there any problems with paypal payouts currently? I have requested my payment on 2011-02-19 and it was marked "Completed" yesterday morning. Still no money has arrived to my paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back