BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude , its benn a month u talk like this ,
you told me here twice that its fixed ,
but i dont see my money any where , you even did not bring it to my bitshare balance
and now you are telling me you need to talked with some one else , its funny

Hello BitShare, I'm an active uploader... please upgrade my account to premium, the username is Rocke.

Also please list the filehost in Katz's Recognized FileHosts.

Thanks in Advance.

hi bitshare

my account hacked yesterday (hacker requested payout). could you cancel it urgently

i sent you my user name for MP

Last edited:
Dont forget, you can also request features/changes here or via email. Just tell us.

you can add some feature like this ?

statistics > detailed downloads statistics > Country (Paid Downloads): Poland (62) Germany (57) United States (108) Spain (43) Mexico (94) Argentina (17)

you can add some feature like this ?

statistics > detailed downloads statistics > Country (Paid Downloads): Poland (62) Germany (57) United States (108) Spain (43) Mexico (94) Argentina (17)

+1

Since last week bitshare began shaving downloads and play hiding game.:))

Hi Bitshare, what waiting time is for the payment?? I commissioned to 19.02 her and still I don't have :( when I can expect the transfer??

my username : zecomeia

Greetings BitShare.

I researched out there and i think your FileHosting is the best i could find.
So i registered, login: defesadoevangelho.

I uploaded some files to your server using FTP (filezilla). Then I moved them to a folder named PT.

Three days ago, a user sent me a pm telling me all my links were broken, then i checked my folder PT and all my files were gone (about 350 files). And now my root folder has 4200 files, i didn't uploaded that many.

I don't think it was hacked, since i didn't give the acc info to anyone, and i created a good password. I have anti-virus, firewall, and everything updated.

I also haven't deleted it my own. So i figured out it was a problem with bithshare servers.

It's ok. Problems happens to anyone.

My question is, since my upload speed is very slow, and it's very hard to me upload those files, do you think this error can happen again?

I understand you guys are doing a great job and every start is hard, but those files I upload are christian videos, that are helping a lot of familes in my country, and i have to be sure if i upload them again, they will not be deleted.

I will wait an answer.

By the way I've already send you 2 messagens from the website and i got no answer.

PS: If you want i can translate your site to Brazilian-Portuguese, i don't want money, just give me a premium account.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back