BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitshare:
Also, could you put on a news column on the main page of bitshare? (just like fileserve and filesonic did) so we could know if BS is under maintenance or other problems.

i dont understand, all my uploads are in 2gb files, i post only fileserve links and I always had about 500-600 downloads (total) per day.... Since i post fileserve links with mirror in bitshare, my downloads in fileserve down to 300-350 downloads (total) per day, instead in bitshare i only get 6-15 downloads (total) per day....

¿The download stats from bitshare are working fine? i deleted all my bitshare posted files while i recive an explanation....

i dont understand, all my uploads are in 2gb files, i post only fileserve links and I always had about 500-600 downloads (total) per day.... Since i post fileserve links with mirror in bitshare, my downloads in fileserve down to 300-350 downloads (total) per day, instead in bitshare i only get 6-15 downloads (total) per day....

¿The download stats from bitshare are working fine? i deleted all my bitshare posted files while i recive an explanation....

No, they gave %50 bonus, now taking back them.

so, is better dont make bitshare as a mirror from fileserve becouse you lost a huge amount of downloads? or is very most great the fliesrve stats system than the bitshare?

Bitshare has been down since 12am central this is messed up Ive lost so much money tonight it's not even funny.First the front end crashed then came back and now the back end is down how can you guys allow this to be happening?We all trusted you and moved all our crap over and now your down for hours.Come on you need to step it up now the Hotfile is about to be history.

BTW check out torrent freak hotfile and affiliates are being sued.I would be dumping my hotfile account about now.

laterz

Your telling me Im a nervous wreck Ive must have smoked an eight of medical weed tonight.Im so upset

I was going to pickup a new EHLE bong with tonights profits but that literally up in smoke now.

Still Down by the way

Fuck me sideways while calling me charlie

Bitshare has been down since 12am central this is messed up Ive lost so much money tonight it's not even funny.First the front end crashed then came back and now the back end is down how can you guys allow this to be happening?We all trusted you and moved all our crap over and now your down for hours.Come on you need to step it up now the Hotfile is about to be history.

BTW check out torrent freak hotfile and affiliates are being sued.I would be dumping my hotfile account about now.

laterz

Get ur a$$ out from here..if u want to earn consistently and regularly..take a full time job...if u think...this is ur full time job...then u r pitiable.

They are excellent payers......every site faces glitches at some point...Look at filesonic....now all praise for them...i was with them and even now also...i have seen their Ups and downs and i had earned more than 5k $ from them too.....so have patience...and dont be panic and dont scream:P.

Works fine, and still paying as usual

Don't mind all the stupid comments here, and keep doing what you're doing!

indeed, i got paid this morning :) Though download links arent working today for me - probably temporary glitch. everything else works fine - ftp upload and main site.

hopefully they get it fixed soon B-)

has anyone received payment last week?

Code:
In queue                 2011-01-16 0:04                 72.32 $                 [IMG]http://bitshare.com/other/images/logo_webmoney.gif[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back