BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, too much uploads currently. Be patient. We block the slow ones.

About payments: When you dont have any payment, please PM me your user or contact us via Email.

Hi Bitshare service !

Why deleted all my files have been uploaded. My account is a premium status. Services you do not seem to keep the prestige of my files. This was the 2nd times. Please check my account: fixbugvn

My data: ~900Gb

Thank you !

Hi Bitshare service !

Why deleted all my files have been uploaded. My account is a premium status. Services you do not seem to keep the prestige of my files. This was the 2nd times. Please check my account: fixbugvn

Thank you !

So, atfer my question. You banned my account. Good bye noob service.

Your BitShare account has been suspended because of the following reason:
Acc Sharing

Very Bad hosting service. :)

Bitshare is Scammer. Not pay money. My account is PREMIUM, but deletee my files uploaded more times. Next, atfer my question. Account has been suspended which reason: ACC SHARING.

I'm UPLOADER. Why i sharing account ? I have more referral affiliates for you.

YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME. EVERYBODY, Careful this service.

Yes, too much uploads currently. Be patient. We block the slow ones.

About payments: When you dont have any payment, please PM me your user or contact us via Email.

Bitshare is Scammer. Not pay money. My account is PREMIUM, but deletee my files uploaded more times. Next, atfer my question. Account has been suspended which reason: ACC SHARING.

I'm UPLOADER. Why i sharing account ? I have more referral affiliates for you.

YOU NOT GOOD FOR ME. EVERYBODY, Careful this service.

I think u uploaded the same DMCA Files.:D

I see. maybe they detect you login from two IP addresses (RDP and your home) so that's why they think you're sharing the account.

RDP has always been a headache for filehosts, not only Bitshare. Hopefully they could find a better way to detect REAL cheaters.

Hi Bitshare service !

Thank you !

So, atfer my question. You banned my account. Good bye noob service.

Your BitShare account has been suspended because of the following reason:
Acc Sharing
Very Bad hosting service. :)

BitShare come on.... waiting your answer....

the FTP-upload is unstable as usual. It took more than 30 mins to move ONE file to My-file list. WASTE lots of time waiting for moving file. It's really weird you still have to move files manually afer complete uploading. Also, moving files from FTP-Upload to File list is REALLY SLOW.

Hi Bitshare service !

Thank you !

Dont ask stupid questions, you know that you cheated our service.
After this here, you will not get enabled anymore.

bernard: We know this issue, we work hard on upgrade next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back