BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stooky: Can you please just post your username here? Is it that hard.
You dont send any message to our support. Please post a screenshot about that mail and please include the email header.

miankong: All right.

Stooky: Can you please just post your username here? Is it that hard.
You dont send any message to our support. Please post a screenshot about that mail and please include the email header.

Don't worry about it. I've been told to stop posting "the truth". So I'm done posting. I'll let people find out for themselves how it is using your host.

There's no way to screenshot the email or header. Its is from your Contact Us page through your websites submission form. I sent it 6 times, and all said "message sent successfully" so if you haven't received any of the 6 I sent then that means stats and your email client is broken.

I've removed my 2200 files and moved on. Case closed.

Stooky: I doubt you ever was any user. No Email, no PM send with any of your problems, never any message like this have been sent to us. But cool story. ;) How about you post some proof? Copy/Screenshot of your email? Do it via PM if you are scared of anything..

Mr.ACR: They block our servers. Address this to them, if you want to address anything.

purefly & perkmason: Done.

2tears: We are fixing this issue very soon.

Chong83: Cool way to ask for support. We are not down.

Guys for PM support be a bit patient..

when upload finished then show me that ...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/fs/x/upload.php on line 95 Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /var/www/fs/x/upload.php on line 148

why ? please help !!!

Mr.ACR: They block our servers. Address this to them, if you want to address anything.
Sorry, but do you ever read what I write?

I clearly wrote you that YOUR RU-profile is messed up. Instead of adressing a page at wupload.com it tries to get to upload.com.

And btw, I already adressed them, answer pending. But it cant be my work to discuss this with two companies, which already have taken my money so I can work with them.

And btw again, RU from Bitshare to WUpload isnt working either. So did you block them, too?

If yes, I dun need another kindergarten-fight like the ones we already had with Filesonic and -serve in the past. So take the damned phone and call the techs at Wupload or vise versa. That is not my damned job.

I am having some problems using the BitShare download program, I know it's in better but files over 300MB keep failing the upload. Is anyone else having this problem? Also, BitShare, are the files really kept online for 190 days for free users? Thank you! =D

Stooky: I doubt you ever was any user. No Email, no PM send with any of your problems, never any message like this have been sent to us. But cool story. ;) How about you post some proof? Copy/Screenshot of your email? Do it via PM if you are scared of anything..

Screenshot of what? They were sent through your contact page here. There is no sent history from an actual email since it is through your site. Do you have a sent message history I can access then?

http://bitshare.com/contact.html

I posted a screenshot of the status bar and my number of downloads 3 times already. Not once did you acknowledge that it didn't look right. You keep wanting to saying I'm lying about stuff and I'm not.

You doubt I was/am a legit member and I doubt you are a legit hosting service too solely based on your responses here and lack of contact about members with problems.

I am not using WJunction to deal with my issues. I will use your service on your website. If you choose to not respond to people, that is your problem and I'm making it known that people should not waste time with your service. Seems like you're hiding something by not responding to people through your site and only want to do it through here in PM's.

People are having problems with their ranking status and you conveniently aren't getting any emails about it. Right!

Your status mainly depends on your downloads and sales:
1. The ratio of the users that become premium member through your files.
2. The ratio of uploaded files to number of downloads

Basically people what this means is if people aren't buying premiums from your files, you are staying in the Copper status earning $1-4 per 1000 downloads.

If you have files that aren't being downloaded and files that are being downloaded, since files exist that aren't being downloaded this cancels out the files that actually are being download equaling basically you are having 0 files being downloaded thus again you remain in Copper status earning $1-4 per 1000 downloads.

Don't get scammed by not understanding how their rank system works. As I said before, I wasted my time for two weeks, got just under 2500 downloads and only made just over $1 and earned them 11 premium sales. Is that worth it to anyone? NO!

So there's nothing wrong with stats like you're saying right? Then that just shows how much a waste of time it is to use your host for anyone.

Last edited:
Hi Bitshare.

I bought a premium membership with you less then a month ago and it is showing me as a free user now.can you please explain how i became a free user and how my premium membership expired when it has been less then a month? i should still be a premium user as of today.not a free user.

Thank you

Username: otep39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back