BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what again? It's 5:40am here and I can't access the "My Files"-Page. I dun need a bonus today if the page is not working properly. I'm starting to think I paid good money for a bad hoster again.

Not down, but incredibly slow atm. "Loading"-Overlay needs minutes to disappear.

And btw, Bitshare, I wrote a ticket around four mounths ago 'bout the RU-Settings of WUpload, which are wrong. No reply yet! So fix this plz.

Edit: OK, now it's down again.

Last edited:
Some guys are attacking our service.

We see and have noticed their IPs, this guys will get many problems in the future. :)

Not down, but incredibly slow atm. "Loading"-Overlay needs minutes to disappear.

And btw, Bitshare, I wrote a ticket around four mounths ago 'bout the RU-Settings of WUpload, which are wrong. No reply yet! So fix this plz.

Edit: OK, now it's down again.

Nice.

Thanks for Give Bonus on the slow and down site. :facepalm:

Please fix download stats, with an horrible host like shareflare i make 520 downloads today, and only 55 with you with the same files.

I've tried telling this host about 800 times stats aren't working, the response I got was I probably have bad links which I check constantly and not one single bad link. So to prove my point even further. I took this last week and the day before I deleted all my files.

Don't waste your time guys. We aren't saying it for our health.

Jan. 30th stats

001ajo.jpg

002pbb.jpg

Feb 6th stats

001ald.jpg

002ad.jpg

Stat bar had not moved. I had not cracked $1. That's nearly 2500 downloads. Not even $1 yet? GTFO with this jacked up hosting site!

The whole point of it being broken is to keep people in Copper status earning next to nothing but maximizing on premium sales of your content. Don't get duped into this.

I don't know why administrators allow these hosts to maintain a thread. There's about 90% dishonest posts of people getting cheated compared to the 10% who are obviously full of it. "including the hosts posts"

Well Stooky, to be honest, Bitshare was a nice little hosting side in the past. I'm with Bitshare since nearly a year now, and I always liked it.

But after all the white sharks like FSo, FS and MU died, and even the minor fish like WU. Filepost, Uploading etc. died or closed their affilate program, the uppers reached out to new fishing grounds like Bit- and Freakshare. And since that those little hosts are completely overloaded and worse, some braindead nutshells thing a lill DDosing could be fun.

So imho we have a complete unsatisfying situation atm. On one side there are all those uploaders and leechers who are in desperate need of a new home. On the other side there are those minor hoster like and Bit- and Freakshare, which really need to expand their servers and their connections. But for that you need money, and they never know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe they'll also be forced to shut down, and in that case the money would be lost.

So I only can urge all people to stay patient, cause no1 of us really knows for how long all those hosters left are able to stay alive and kicking.

Well considering their domain expires this year, I'm pretty sure they're going take people's money and run like most scam hosts do. That's still no excuse why everyone is having the same problem with stats not moving and keeping people in the lowest paying status even though they're getting thousands of downloads. That is a waste of time because they're going to double those downloads and will still be in the same low paying status. It isn't moving and they won't acknowledge it. So to me, that's a scam host.

Stooky, to be honest: Are you stupid? Considering a domain that expires this year (like about 90% of all domains do because almost every domain is registered and refreshed year by year) to be the indicator for closing down their business?
Creation date: 02 Sep 2005 18:17:00
Expiration date: 02 Sep 2012 18:17:00
So with your theory you have several months to go with them ;)
How stupid is that? Of course you have no assurance, that they will not close their site, but it does not seem so, or would they upgrade their servers if they wanted to close down? Sorry, but a domain for some bucks a year is not an indicator at all!

My status was very close to Bronze, I've been uploading everyday and the downloads has been constant but for some reason I havent "ranked" up.

hi bitshare?what happen with our sever yesterday and today?my earning from 2.5$ now is 0.3.so sad!

My status was very close to Bronze, I've been uploading everyday and the downloads has been constant but for some reason I havent "ranked" up.

Case in point ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nobody is earning anything, nobody's rank is moving up. Is there a problem? Well according to Bitshare, no, everything is working perfectly fine. I guess everyone just feels like mentioning their rank isn't moving because they're bored.

Also they've only been active as the Bitshare it currently is for 1 year looking at the history.

RANKS AREN'T WORKING!!!

Stooky: Come on, you cant be serious. Its clearly you are no real BitShare users. Please leave this thrread and start making sense. Everything you post is braindead, even your statemenent about ranks. You even not give us your username, to check on that "issue" why you with 2000+ downloads not ranking.

We sit the whole day and try to fix this problems and yet some little kids like you try to talk bad about our service, like we are doing this on purpose. Yea right, we close down without any reason, just to make the little Stooky happy...

We are sorry to all users, but some shady guys are investing alot of power to take us down.
Ofcourse we will not give up, stay patient guys. We do our best to be back 100.

It seems we are too good for our enemies. ;)
Thanks to all supporters.

Dont worry about Bonus, we will confirm that when every problem is resolved.

Last edited:
calm down bitshare!we hope Bitshare work fine so we work hard to earn money.thanks for support.if you have litle time please check my PM about add my site.thanks

Stooky: Come on, you cant be serious. Its clearly you are no real BitShare users. Please leave this thrread and start making sense. Everything you post is braindead, even your statemenent about ranks. You even not give us your username, to check on that "issue" why you with 2000+ downloads not ranking.

We sit the whole day and try to fix this problems and yet some little kids like you try to talk bad about our service, like we are doing this on purpose. Yea right, we close down without any reason, just to make the little Stooky happy...

I've messaged you several times on the site, no response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back