BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stream

Hi I've just seen that its somehow possible to stream videos on your site so I would like to ask you how can I do it? I am looking for some reliable hosting and you seems be the one.. Or if I need premium for that so it isn't a problem.

Thank you & Have a nice day.

Hello Bistshare..
Remote Upload BS to BS possible ??
Yes, go to "Upload" and to the "Import" Tab:
"New Feature: BS2BS Import
You can copy BitShare files by simply inserting their link in the textbox below. To ensure fairness to everyone: The file uploader will still earn 70% of the generated reward through every imported file."

In my opinion a very fair solution for all parties.

Hi I've just seen that its somehow possible to stream videos on your site so I would like to ask you how can I do it? I am looking for some reliable hosting and you seems be the one.. Or if I need premium for that so it isn't a problem.
You can do this without premium. Go to http://bitshare.com/mysettings.html and then to "Stream Settings". There you can activate "Auto Encode: Uploaded files will be marked for the encoding proccess automatically after 5 minutes". Alternatively you can encode your uploaded movies manually in the file manager.

I can't see any Stream Settings button :/ Could you please snd me a direct link or screen shot where I can find it (if its somehow hided :D )? thank you a lot

Well I do not mind the Downloads ... Use only 2 Letitbit Mirrors this time and I had 176 downloads and only 15 ....??????????...... Bitshare What is the Problem?

Bitshare

I waited 1 Heur to Upload 2 Files with 1.5 GB over FTP

and now more than 1 heur I wait to transfer the files from FTP to File Manager

2 Heurs to Upload 2 Files wtf ???

Bitshare rule about downloading count is not good. Mostly, I only got a download from a part1 file. :-(

This is the shaving part I was talking about yesterday. A file with 5 .rars and only 1 of them has been counted as being downloaded about 30 times but the rest have 0? What would cause having over 500 downloads but only having earned about $0.34? That is horrible and not worth anyone's time. That is half of 1000 and at that rate would not even clear $1 for 1000 downloads. (which is the lowest earning they have listed).

Comparing that with another host I'm using and already earning in the $$$ amounts, not cents and have even less downloads with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back