BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitshare Friends!
Tomorrow marks 10 days since I asked my payment
the last time was 10 days what it took to pay
Now I hope and I hope like many, believe that they pay, but do not answer the questions .......... or the questions I hope my request for payment
In queue 18/04/2011 1:03

pocs: It downloads from everywhere. Make sure its a direct download.

Alexander: We will try. ;)

tahanthos: Your payment is done already, make sure your PayPal is recieving funds.

mylove19922: Its a problems with webmoney, please be patient until its completly solved.

cadagoto: Your payment is already done.

You are asking the same things, please keep the topic clean of payment questions over and over.
Our service is NO SCAM!

pocs: It downloads from everywhere. Make sure its a direct download.

Alexander: We will try. ;)

tahanthos: Your payment is done already, make sure your PayPal is recieving funds.

mylove19922: Its a problems with webmoney, please be patient until its completly solved.

cadagoto: Your payment is already done.

You are asking the same things, please keep the topic clean of payment questions over and over.
Our service is NO SCAM!

BitShare: First of all apologyze me because im a begginer user and i dont know that colombian paypal doesnt recieve pay host. So now i need that you transfer my pay to a new account taht i yet edit in my bitshare account. Please try to do it and transfer to my new account the money. Thanks

bitShre user: tahanthos

Last edited:
Just got payment! Thanks again BitShare!

And on April 20th, you wrote "Because of this long delay we will have a big special for you guys" - I wonder what this big special is? Thanks.

Im stop using Bitshare..

the longest payment service..

You must be waiting for that money to raise your family. Otherwise, what's the rush? If that payout is that important, consider getting a REAL job. :)

Bitshare offers one of the lowest payouts on WJ despite claiming high rates. I think they count 1 IP per 24 hours. Even if the person downloads 1,000,000 files within 24 hours, it still only count as 1 file.

Just speculating, no proof....

hhmm, i try to promote my file using bitshare, but the remote upload from filesonic to here, never succeedd, i think filesonic just banned everyone recently.

lol i guess im not the only one with payment issuse, my last 3 payments always consist of me waiting 3 weeks and sending in 2 emails asking about it..its never 7 days or under, more like `16 days

Bitshare, I used up all the alloted space for premium member i.e 10 tb so I wanted to ask if I can make another account to continue uploading or should I apply to get more space ?

[slide]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/SilentHunter316/abackup/Screenshot2011-05-01at124700AM.png[/slide]

@All the members whining for payout - It is a proven fact that Bitshare always send money, so if you cant wait few more days to get money, then go use some other host ... stop spamming and crying.

This support thread was made to discuss bugs / suggestions not for "oh my gawwd, I didnt receive money in 7 days"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back